• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I had a crazy thought. What it Cilan catches Dunsparce to stop Ash and Iris fighting, or Dunsparce decides to go with him because he's the most level-headed of the group? The break-up episode would focus on Ash and Iris, but in the end, they would have all come away with something.

I hope it goes like that. It would be a proof that Cilan will go to Kalos.

I just hope Cilan does go and I do not think he has gotten Bad yet and hopefully he gets more 3 Pokemon because I was getting so annoyed that Brock had 3 for a long time.

I just hope Cilan does go and I do not think he has gotten Bad yet and hopefully he gets more 3 Pokemon because I was getting so annoyed that Brock had 3 for a long time.
Cilan won't get three new Pokémon and while I had hoped he would get one more since Iris got her Dragonite, I don't see him getting another now that it's this late into the series. I won't rule out the possibility; I just don't see it happening. I don't know what he would get or for what reason, anyway, however.

Well, with the news that Fletchling evolves into the Fire/flying type Talonflame, I would much rather have Ash catch it now. This could take up the Fire and Flying spots on his team, making way for some other new types. It also would have the potential to stand out among his previous Bird pokemon (and be miles above Unfezant).

That way I'd actually be ok with him catching the Grass starter like he always does, and now he wouldn't have to catch Fennekin (which could be a good thing, since that thing looks like it could be the next marketing whore and would never evolve)

Still catch Froakie, the potential Water/ Fighting type could be awesome. Plus I like his design

Considering the fact that he's evolved every single one of his fire starters now, I think I would be happy if it was the one that didn't get caught this time.

Talonflame and Chespin are most likely going to Ash. Other Pokemon he might catch include Pancham, Helioptile, or Clauncher. I see Skrelp and Noivern going to a rival or villain, Gogoat, Vivillon, and Sylveon being either rival or CotD mons, Fennekin going to the new girl, and Froakie being part of both Ash's group (not necessarily his capture) and a rival's team. Shishiko, Kofurai, Kofukimushi, and Furabebe are probably just CotD Pokemon.

I had always been pretty sure Ash wouldn't get Fennekin, and this seems to nearly confirm it.

Talonflame and Chespin are most likely going to Ash. Other Pokemon he might catch include Pancham, Helioptile, or Clauncher. I see Skrelp and Noivern going to a rival or villain, Gogoat, Vivillon, and Sylveon being either rival or CotD mons, Fennekin going to the new girl, and Froakie being part of both Ash's group (not necessarily his capture) and a rival's team. Shishiko, Kofurai, Kofukimushi, and Furabebe are probably just CotD Pokemon.

Yeah I agree with you on most parts. I can see Clauncher being the next Corphish and Pancham seems like something both Ash and a rival may catch. Helioptile will not be catched by Ash. His only Electric type is Pikachu. Then you have right about Fennekin, Noivern and Sylveon. But the writers possibly wants Ash to promote the Fairy type and lets him catch a Fairy type and in that case Sylveon is possible capture. Froakie will go to a rival or Ash. Then Shishiko looks like a possible team member for Ash but I am not sure. Hopefully Skrelp do not appear in the anime at all. Furabebe looks like a new girl capture Cilan will get Gogoat and the Vivillion line.

Have there been any decapod pokemon that Ash hasn't caught yet? Other than Krabby and Corphish I can't think of any. There aren't many anime patterns I believe in, but Ash catching turtles and crabs happen to be the ones that seem to hold true. Though with only two decapods so far that's not much of a basis for a pattern.

Ash doesn't catch all the turtles. Shuckle and Tirtouga for example.

I would love for Ash to catch a Helioptile. It kinda looks like it could evolve into a part Dragon type, and I think it would create this great in team rivalry between Itself and Pikachu. Pikachu getting all jealous, thinking Helioptile is trying to usurp his position as electric boss, and Helioptile as the brash, confident newcomer.

Dreams are free

I would love for Ash to catch a Helioptile. It kinda looks like it could evolve into a part Dragon type, and I think it would create this great in team rivalry between Itself and Pikachu. Pikachu getting all jealous, thinking Helioptile is trying to usurp his position as electric boss, and Helioptile as the brash, confident newcomer.

Dreams are free

Shuckle isn't a turtle and the likelihood of Ash catching an electric type is slim to nil...

Isn't Clauncher based on a shrimp?

I personally don't believe in the pattern that people catch certain Pokemon based off of certain things. James didn't catch a Maractus, after all.

Isn't Clauncher based on a shrimp?

I personally don't believe in the pattern that people catch certain Pokemon based off of certain things. James didn't catch a Maractus, after all.

I think Clauncher is based on a crawdad.... he sure looks like one...

Dreams are free

Shuckle isn't a turtle and the likelihood of Ash catching an electric type is slim to nil...

I know it is, I just said it'd be cool.

Someone had BETTER get a Litleo because Lions are my favorite Animal of all Time and it is just SOOOOOO Cute.

Question? Do they not show the Pokemon Anime Calendar that they used to show what Pokemon would appear that because I liked that because it tell us what was in that month that was interesting to me at least. So have not decided to show them anymore or something.

Back
Top Bottom