• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I think I agree on this one here Satoshi was just trying to capture it but Axew gets in the way of it getting captured.

Thinking about it, this Panda Pokémon, whose name I forgot, may fit for James, if the TRio goes back to what they were.

Thinking about it, this Panda Pokémon, whose name I forgot, may fit for James, if the TRio goes back to what they were.

No it does not fit him. And as someone said earlier Pancham(the panda)looks like a marketing pokemon. When did the writers put pokemon they wanted to market with Team Rocket?

No it does not fit him. And as someone said earlier Pancham(the panda)looks like a marketing pokemon. When did the writers put pokemon they wanted to market with Team Rocket?
Wasn't Chimecho and Cacnea as cute and marketable as Pancham?

Wasn't Chimecho and Cacnea as cute and marketable as Pancham?
Well I do not think as Chimeco as some cute and marketable pokemon. Cacnea is possible. But here in Sweden I hardly see any Cacnea toys. The only pokemon that I can think of as a marketable pokemon from Team Rocket is Meowth. And that is because he is one of the main characters in the series. And he can talk. But I do not think of Pancham as a Team Rocket pokemon. He looks possible for Ash or for a rival. If there is a rival who has Pancham I would like to see him as a Paul like guy. But if Team Rocket were to capture Pancham I prefer James getting it. But I can NOT see Jessie with it.

Hopefully we do see some of James's Pokemon again and as for the Dunsparce I have no problem if they show one again I mean it can learn some good moves now unlike back in Gen 3.

I'm for the capture of Dunsparce by Ash... though that's because Dunsparce is one of my favorite Pokémon.

I feel the show needs some Dunsparcey Love.

Edit: Also Ash needs a freaking Eevee!

Last edited:
dunsparce? Oh please i hope Ash doesn't capture it. He already has way too many pokemon, and the last thing he needs is a dunsparce.

dunsparce? Oh please i hope Ash doesn't capture it. He already has way too many pokemon, and the last thing he needs is a dunsparce.

They could do something like they did with Aipom... have Ash catch it to bring along with him to the next region...

They could do something like they did with Aipom... have Ash catch it to bring along with him to the next region...
And tbh, if the Fairy rumor turns out to be true, I could see Dunsparce evolving into a Fairy-like creature.

Dunsparce is one of the most neglected Pokémon in the franchise and in the anime in particular, even though it is far from unmemorable. It deserves whatever special attention it can get.

Dunsparce is one of the most neglected Pokémon in the franchise and in the anime in particular, even though it is far from unmemorable. It deserves whatever special attention it can get.

Exactly why we need some Dunsparcey love!

I just want Ash to catch Froakie and Pancham in Karos. He'll probably catch a Fletchling too since he always gets the regional bird

I'm with you there... though I also want to see him have Fennekin as well as catch a Dunsparce before going to Kalos and bring it with him...

I looked through the record of last minute captures that have happened throughout the anime, and the latest that one occurred was with Aipom, about 3 months before the end of the generation. An evolution, however, doesn't seem to have much of a limitation, as May got her Blaziken on the next to last ep of AG. For Ash, though, I didn't check, but as far as I can think, the latest an evo occurred was Quilava's for the Sinnoh League. (a little over 2 months before the end of the gen)

I had a crazy thought. What it Cilan catches Dunsparce to stop Ash and Iris fighting, or Dunsparce decides to go with him because he's the most level-headed of the group? The break-up episode would focus on Ash and Iris, but in the end, they would have all come away with something.

I had a crazy thought. What it Cilan catches Dunsparce to stop Ash and Iris fighting, or Dunsparce decides to go with him because he's the most level-headed of the group? The break-up episode would focus on Ash and Iris, but in the end, they would have all come away with something.

So basically "when two people fight, the third one wins"? I wouldn't mind that scenario, as long as Cilan goes to Kalos. Otherwise I'd rather have Ash getting it, since we may have better chances of seeing it again and may get an evolution.

Back
Top Bottom