• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Three Mafia! [ENDGAME - MAFIA / INDEP WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly but as the OP mentions it could be anyone.
Seems we still have no other new info, anyone claim being protected at night? Do the mafia night kills use types?

Interesting. Possible scum type?
IIRC, In the previous games, the scum were the legendaries... Which means Giratina is a very real possibility.

But I don't think Zinn's type, if I'm correct, matches any of the Hoenn Legendaries.

(Also, guys... just as a note... we can speculate about your type, but you can't confirm or deny it.)

IIRC, In the previous games, the scum were the legendaries... Which means Giratina is a very real possibility.

But I don't think Zinn's type, if I'm correct, matches any of the Hoenn Legendaries.

(Also, guys... just as a note... we can speculate about your type, but you can't confirm or deny it.)
Giratina is Gen 4, so that's a no.

So town gets info from attacking other players figuring out what type the other player is? I never knew this is how town gets info and I thought there would be invest roles to check alignments or track players.

Once again, you seem to find suspicious things in posts that don't even look suspicious.
Vote: ZinnLav
And once again you seem to be looking for any reason to lynch me, I've already stated that Mafia wins if we don't do anything.
Clearly there's no info or nobody is willing to share info. Jinjo said something that sounded weird, I don't see you doing anything useful? Can you share any information instead? You're coming off more scummy than anyone else simply for voting the first person to vote someone else.

And once again you seem to be looking for any reason to lynch me, I've already stated that Mafia wins if we don't do anything.
Clearly there's no info or nobody is willing to share info. Jinjo said something that sounded weird, I don't see you doing anything useful? Can you share any information instead? You're coming off more scummy than anyone else simply for voting the first person to vote someone else.
Exactly why does what Jinjo said sound weird? Is it not more likely that Jinjo simply isn't used to this Mafia game format?

Jinjo should know her own role? I just didn't like the way she phrased her sentence, it gave me scummy vibes.
If anything it sounds like she's fishing for someone to confirm they have an invest or tracking role.

I caught Zinn attempting to and failing to visit Megapod.
This seems to match up with Zinn's claim about an attack failing and Pod being Ghost type then.

Jinjo should know her own role? I just didn't like the way she phrased her sentence, it gave me scummy vibes.
If anything it sounds like she's fishing for someone to confirm they have an invest or tracking role.
Jinjo's just speculating on the game's mechanics, the phrasing and this kind of speculation is pretty consistent with her playstyle in previous games inculding times where she's been Town. Not really that suspicious about it and don't think it's alignment indicative.

Once again, you seem to find suspicious things in posts that don't even look suspicious.
Vote: ZinnLav
With AE's and Zinn's claims appearing to match up think they're both looking more towny right now, don't agree with Zinn's vote on Jinjo but don't think Zinn is scum. You seem to be pretty focused on Zinn at the moment, is there anyone else your suspicious about?

Regarding Pod being Ghost type, they're aren't any ghost type legendaries in Gen 3 if our theory about the legends being scum is correct but Ghost types can have a somewhat sinister reputation which is something I'm a bit concerned about if we're not right about the legends or possibly being an indep type.

Jinjo's just speculating on the game's mechanics, the phrasing and this kind of speculation is pretty consistent with her playstyle in previous games inculding times where she's been Town. Not really that suspicious about it and don't think it's alignment indicative.

Fair enough, you know Jinjo better than I do, I'll trust your judgement. I may have just been reading her sentence wrong...
UNVOTE: Jinjo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom