• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Three Mafia! [ENDGAME - MAFIA / INDEP WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, even I found Jinjo's post to be weird, especially the way they say the "town gets info" part twice instead of we get info or something along those lines, not sure but this reads like they are something seperate from Town. However, RC brings a point about Jinjo phrasing their sentences in this manner in previous games too, if that's the actual case, then it wouldn't be alignment indicative.

Max jumping on wagons is nothing new for him and it is not alignment indicative for him either.

I have no clue which mons can be Mafia since I didn't play the earlier 2 games. If you think the Mafia can be Legendaries, can anyone state which mons and their types are more likely to be scum.

About Megapod being ghost type, several roles come to mind, which may or may not be Town.

This is my first time playing this type of setup and I don't know how it works. I had to read a little bit on Pokemon Gen 2 mafia to understand. I noticed Pika_pika has been parroting and I would like to hear more from Feenie and DekuNut since they are the players who are really hard for me to read.

I have no clue which mons can be Mafia since I didn't play the earlier 2 games. If you think the Mafia can be Legendaries, can anyone state which mons and their types are more likely to be scum.
Gen One was Moltres,Zapdos and Articuno.

Gen Two was Raikou, Ho-Oh, and I believe Lugia but I cannot find Luga's role PM

This is my first time playing this type of setup and I don't know how it works. I had to read a little bit on Pokemon Gen 2 mafia to understand. I noticed Pika_pika has been parroting and I would like to hear more from Feenie and DekuNut since they are the players who are really hard for me to read.

I'm glad you read a little bit of Gen II, but if you do have any further questions don't hesitate to ask! :)

It wouldn't be much longer until this scenario would become a region wide matter. Pokemon were exiled from their own homes, as the Pokemon that acting strange were just stronger then them. There were also no correlation in which Pokemon were aggressive, it just seemed to be any, and anywhere.
I think a lot of people are forgetting this, just because Legends have been Mafia before doesn't mean they are now.

I think Zinnlav is now on my town list, as I see no reason for scum to attack one of the biggest scum suspects when they can easily push a mislynch on them next day phrase, whilst town has more reason to attack someone they find suspicious, plus I don't think they're a jester since jesters don't (usually) have a night action.

I voted Pika_pika42 D2 since I hoped I would get a response from him which I might help get a better read on him due to his lack of activity since I found that PP42 usually responds and questions random votes on him as town, but as mafia he ignores random votes. His latest post also fits into scum play style, in which he makes generic, CWAC posts in order not to draw attention to himself and to appear as though he's actually contributing.
Vote: Pika_pika42

I think there's a lot of CWAC going on at the moment, @Pika_pika42 seems pretty noncomittal and just going over what other people are saying without adding much with his posts and @Max1996 is continuing to ignore questions and make short posts that aren't really game relevant.

There's also @Feenie and @DekuNut who are all but absent and I can imagine the potential for lurking scum there.

@MegaPod may not be a legendary if Zinn's Ghost type claim is correst but his actions still seem pretty scummy to me and still just seems to be trying to score points against Zinn.

I may yet change my vote to Pika but for now:

Vote: Max1996 , please answer my question about if you suspect anyone other than Zinn.

Also regarding pokemon and types in the game, my role suggests the existence of Ground type moves in the game and by extention I'm guessing that means Ground type pokemon too, thinking this could be Groudon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom