• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia [5/9/12] THE END! TOWN VICTORY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible that the town would have figured out what was going on and gone after us, but they could only take out one mafioso per day. We were hoping that between several days of lynching townies and us making kills at night that we could outnumber the town before they realized what was going on.

I think the best thing that could have happened to me personally was Mr. Fahrenheit cop checking me the first night. xD

Doctor + Cop + Phase 1? That was helpful. That way, I could be his mouthpiece without worrying about getting killed off. :b

The cop was pretty much my biggest fear. Once he was gone, I was hoping all would go well. Which is why I was happy when our nightkill of him was right. XD

Unfortunately, it didn't help me any. >_<

Another thing that would have happened if I hadn't claimed in public, my attempt to lynch Mr. Fahrenheit might have gone through. Regretssssss

Another thing that would have happened if I hadn't claimed in public, my attempt to lynch Mr. Fahrenheit might have gone through. Regretssssss

You were actually the reason I had a suspicion to nightkill Mr. Fahrenheit. So good job there. XD

Good game. Yeah I got quite lucky with my night 1 check. I am also glad that Gotpika and Zenax were town, I wasn't so sure about that when I got killed xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom