• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia [5/9/12] THE END! TOWN VICTORY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenax has survived to the end? What is this madness???

Anyway...
*vaugely wonders how differently this game would have gone if I PM'd Feralize about my seeing of the quicktopic and been converted to mafia over posting on the thread*

Congrats, Town! 'The Double Voting Spy and The Vanilla' was a QT of HCL and I. I remember panicing when she first claimed spy(thought someone would ask for examples) and when Zenax died. x3 She had claimed double voter to me.

Thanks for letting me play, Feralize!

P.S:
The two mafia I saw were NfiNity and Grass Mixer. You should have seen me when you started leading a lynch on them. xD

Well, I kind of expected this when you all went after Grass Mixer. XD

Great job, everyone! I commend you all for not believing I was an independent. XD

Thanks, Feralize for a great game!

Technically, Zenax is a zombie

Thanks for hosting such a great game Feralize, I had a lot of fun in my first mafia role. Congrats town!

@HilbertCressLover; Actually we were going to try to frame you and Pikapi in the beginning

Thanks for hosting such a great game Feralize, I had a lot of fun in my first mafia role. Congrats town!

@HilbertCressLover; Actually we were going to try to frame you and Pikapi in the beginning

What? You were? XD I wonder how that would've worked out.

Yeah, it didn't exactly pan out after you were confirmed and then I made my giant slip-up that threw all my credibility out the window lol

What.

I'm interested. xD How would you have done so?

Congrats town!

And now to anyone who ever recieves the miller role, I feel so bad for you. Now I know how you guys feel, it is impossible to survive past a cop check xD

What.

We were going to kill someone who had accused Hilbert in order to make her look guilty so that the town would go after her. If she was lynched and turned out innocent, we'd try to frame you as a mafioso who had posed as town in order to get her to claim to you. If it had worked, it would have been pretty cool for the mafia.

What.

We were going to kill someone who had accused Hilbert in order to make her look guilty so that the town would go after her. If she was lynched and turned out innocent, we'd try to frame you as a mafioso who had posed as town in order to get her to claim to you. If it had worked, it would have been pretty cool for the mafia.

It would've been pretty interesting. If only it went through. XD

Baron Dante wasn't sufficient to cast suspicion on Hilbert, since everyone viewed his death as random. We should have just gone with Zenax.

What.

I'm glad that didn't happen but it would've been pretty interesting. XD

Basically everything went to hell on day 3 when we lost two member, Lumi saw our QT, and Zenax was subbed back in. Everything that could've gone wrong did right then xD

my sacrifice was not in vain!

No comment on the framing. Seriously. xD I probably wouldn't have lived.

I'm at least partially to blame, if I'd kept my mouth shut, we might have been able to salvage things even after Neosquid getting killed off. Oh well, lesson learned. I'll be sneakier the next time I'm mafia :p
@Luminous Pikapi; That was our intention lol

Baron Dante wasn't sufficient to cast suspicion on Hilbert, since everyone viewed his death as random. We should have just gone with Zenax.
I don't think I've ever been protected, so you guys could have killed me anytime. Although one of you would have died in return. :p

@Zenax; It probably wouldn't have helped with our framing plan because everyone expects you to die anyway :p

The only thing keeping us from killing you was that you were the easiest confirmed townie to flip he suspicion onto. Then when we hit the cop, it fit perfectly with framing you, but the cop check was stronger evidence.

But after you framing us twice, wouldn't people lynch you for killing two inocents? xD

I think I suspected you were going to frame/kill us. ._. I asked HCL before, that, if she died, I could post the QT/PMs to try to prove my innocence. This was before NeoSquid died. So...yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom