• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Platinum pre-release on March 21: Nintendo World Store to have pre-release pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Platinum pre-release on March 21: Nintendo World Store to have pre-release party

The Nintendo World Store website revealed today that there will be a Pokémon Platinum launch party on March 21 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. This party will sell Platinum one day before its national release, along with a signing station with some of the game's developers. There will be a cosplay contest, prizes and more.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Platinum pre-release on March 21: Nintendo World Store to have pre-releas

*envious of New York Pokemon fans*

Re: Pokémon Platinum pre-release on March 21: Nintendo World Store to have pre-releas

Aw, dang. I know my mom won't be taking me there. ;-;
'Tis a shame too, because the Nintendo World store is only a train ride away.
Or maybe I could? ...Nah, no way.

I really wanna go though.

Makes me miss going down there everytime something like this happened. Why did i have to move from new york?!

Hmm, I can go to this! Hopefully Girl Scouts won't interfere too much. I won't be getting the game that day, because I have it pre-ordered at a GameStop. Oh well, I can still celebrate, can't I?

Buy Platinum one day early in New York: Nintendo World Store to have pre-release part

Buy Platinum one day early in New York: Nintendo World Store to have pre-release party

The Nintendo World Store Web site announced today that its store in New York City will host a a Pokémon Platinum launch party from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. on Saturday. The party will sell the Nintendo DS game one day before its national release and will have a signing station with some of the game's developers. There will be contests, prizes and more, and the site encourages visitors to dress as their favorite Pokémon characters.

Read more on Bulbanews

Hmm, looks like I'm gonna have to cancel my pre-order at Gamestop...

totally not fair to people who dont live anywhere near the place... new yorkers get a head start...not cool

It sucks. I live in Maryland. Of course, I could drive...but I don't have my license yet. I doubt my parents would trust me.

I'm not wasting my Saturday getting lost just to get there again. *shakes a fist at everything and everyone* Damn you, heathens. You'd make people go, and people will go if it means they can run over to Gamestop afterward and hopefully download just one more Regiking. Argh, treachery, how I don't like thee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom