• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokemon that you just refuse to evolve

Pika2

Reaction score
since G/S/C i have never evolved my Quil, my cyndaquil, although typhlosion is strong it is my least favourite of the fire starters.

so i'm just posting this to see which pokemon you press B for.

Ithink that there might be a thread like this. Not sure.

Mime Jr. Even though I wwould never use one, If i do, its definitely not going to be evolving.

Pichu. At least until I get to raichu's evolution level. 'Coz I refuse to own a Pikachu for more than one level.

Vigoroth, because Slaking's Truant ability is really annoying to deal with (I still evolved my Vigoroth in Emerald).

I stop a Pokémon's evolution only if I really don't want it to evolve. Perhaps because of a move it hasn't learned or just because I feel like it. Currently, I'm refusing to evolve my Totodile in HG. I want to see how strong it can get without becoming a Feraligatr. I'm about to face Clair, and it's going great so far.

Buizel it has been holding an everstone forever I'll never let it evolve i hate Floatzel

Mine is complicated because I have to catch two Scyther, so I can have both Scyther and Scizor on my team.

Anyway, I would never evolve Pikachu if Pokedex did not exist. I just catch one random Pikachu, evolve it into Raichu, and put it in the box forever.

I'll refuse basically every Pokémon to evolve, if I became attached to it somehow (yes, I love my pixels...). For an example, I couldn't evolve my Croconaw a long time, because its overworld sprite in HeartGold was so damn perfect. I love Feraligatr too, but got just too attached to Croconaw. I finally evolved it many levels after it actually could evolve in the first place.

But Pokémon I always refuse to evolve:
Skitty: Too cute to evolve.
Vigoroth: Looks way much better than Slaking. I love Vigoroth :3
Sentret: Cuter than Furret.
Electabuzz: Better looking again than Electivire.

I have a level 100 Piplup named Spartan. What does that say about Prinplup and Empoleon?

none b/c I want to become stronger, though if i already have fully evolved pokemon, then I won't evolve their pre evos

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom