• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that you wish didn't have to evolve

Pokabu
Mijumaru
Rhydon
Magmar
Electabuzz
Nosepass
Tangela

wow I really hate evolutions

Sneasel
Pichu
Munchlax
Mime Jr.
Aipom
*the small ice type pokemon that evolves into crappy ice-cones from gen 5*
Phanpy
and Happiny of course

:B

Bayleef

MIJUMARU!!!!!!! :bawl:

I shall never evolve my Mijumaru!

I thought non of them HAD to evolve, if you give them a everstone or press B they stay the same, sure there not as powerfull as there fully evolved forms but you can win a battle with a unevolved pokemon that is well trained and have good moves.

The first stage of Roopushin. (I think its called Dokorra) It looks so awesome flipping its piece of wood.

Futachimaru. One of the best designed Pokémon ever turns into... Daikenki. WHAMBULANCE.

I loved Electabuzz and Rhydon just the way they were and even now I don't know if I could ever have their evolved forms on a team.

If the slaking line had stopped at Vigoroth I would have been fine with that too.

Misdreavus...I dont hate Mismagius, but I dont like it enough to evolve my Missy.
And Futachimaru. Not a fan of Daikenki.

That damn monkey trio from 5th Gen. The first forms look OK, but their evolved forms are.... ugh...

Im using Hiyappu as an HM slave, and I dont plan to evolve it for the entire game.

I think the idea of "having to evolve them" comes from early stage Pokemon having bad stats and not being as good all around. Squirtle is my favorite Pokemon, and I don't always want to evolve it.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom