• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon vs Digimon Mafia: Endgame (26/8/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May as well.

UNVOTE: jdthebud
VOTE: Seth Rollins
Can you maybe show a little more effort there, HD?

I would have no problem keeping him alive in the game if he was Jester. I have kind of a Jester trauma. Blame Zexy Games Mafia for this xD
Oh, I #BlameZexy for everything. Especially everything that happened after I was promoted to F&G Section Head. :p

*sits around waiting impatiently for the update*
The stupid screen is still broken, what’s taking so long?!

I wanted to kill Max after his confession, but not by lynching
The heck is this, some kind of goofy slip up?
I agree, this is pretty fishy. What makes Seth so sure he has a way of NKing a jester? Did he lie about his role to a confirmed town? Is he a scum roleblocker and knows he can use the mafia's NK to kill the jester? Except then why would mafia care about killing the jester when they can go for town, or any other ITP who's likely to be pro-town? And why would a vig waste their precious bullets on a jester rather than someone who's very likely to be scum? How can anyone but a vig even be sure in D1 that there is a vig? No, none of those strategies makes sense to me, so what's left? Seth being mafia and trying to save one of his scumbuddies from the gallows, with no intention of NKing Max?

Night 2
Night 2: Giant Explosion!

Final D2 Votals:
Seth Rollins (10): DarthWolf, Manical Engineer, Officer Snake, Crystal Onix, Feenie, Space, Maniacal Engineer, MegaPod, Rainbow Cloud, HumanDawn
Seth Rollins (1): Elieson
DarthWolf (1): Seth Rollins

As the battle raged on, more and more fell. Both Pokémon and Digimon. It came to a point where only a few looked like nothing happened to them. The few that stayed behind to either unleash their wrath later on when nobody would suspect it or the ones that were better at supporting their fellow monsters.

One of these is a mysterious self-proclaimed "King" with his trusty Monzaemon toy attached to the right side of his waist. On the opposite side of him was a... "Pokéball"? It seemed harmless enough, though it had an eerie look on its face as it rolled up... Etemon felt a weird shiver go up his spine, shook it off and started singing his famous song: "Love Serenade!". He expected his opponent to stop coming towards him but his song didn't seem to be doing anything. His opponent was just rolling towards him, threateningly. Etemon took a step back from shock, not expecting someone immune to his powers of song.

The moment the Ball Pokémon was next to him he looked town, from above it didn't look as scary, but that was when he heard it mumble under it's breath "Selfdestruct".

Both Voltorb and Etemon were out for the count.

Seth Rollins was killed, they were a Roleblocker aligned with the Digimon

Hi there Seth Rollins, you are Etemon.

latest

You are a perfect level Digimon. Your first and most notable appearance was in the Digimon Adventure anime series, where you were the second major antagonist of the series.

Your signature technique is the “Love Serenade”, a technique which saps the strength from your opponents, removing their will to fight. As such, you are a Roleblocker, during any and all night phases, you can target another player and prevent them from using their role during that night phase. You can do this by typing “Love Serenade <target>” into the mafia chat or your role PM.

You are aligned with the Digimon and win once the Pokémon and other opposing forces have been eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end in 23 hours and 22 minutes

Last edited:
Since the reveal has finally occurred, I wonder if it'd be beneficial at all to look at Seth's read list he gave off. I'll quote the ones I find to be a bit concerning in one regard or another.

Seth Rollins said:
Crystal Onix: hyperactive on the first few hours of D1 and then completely disappears. Comes back D2 and what does he do? Joins the Seth wagon. Not sure what he’s trying to do. Null but mostly on the scum side tbh
I don't have much to add on this front, it's just the pointing out how Onix was M.I.A. for most of D1 and then came back to vote Seth - which could have been to bus a teammate that was seemingly doomed due to incriminating evidence. This is an unlikely theory but I'm pointing it out, anyhow.
Space: the king of CWAC. Makes large posts mostly saying what already has been said. Slight scum lean
Barely anything to say on Space. I feel like this was way too easy of a thing for him to point out and perhaps distancing. It's normally 'slight scum lean' (except for with mine, pretty sure that was the only scum lean) rather than outright saying 'hey, I think this person is scummy and we should look into it'. Space has made larger posts and I have a hard time imagining every bit of said posts are CWAC. In fact, I know they aren't because I've read them. However, I do find them weird and I'll have to check back to see why - I want to get this out here, though.
DarthWolf: fairly active in first half of D1, disappears, reappears and makes a completely meaningless spoiler in N1, sheeps the “Seth covers max up with the jester idea” from Feenie and uses it to vote for me after Elieson, THEN says “what you say can be true” but votes me anyway . I feel like he wants me out of this game. Between Feenie and DarthWolf, one of them is scum
Something weird on this one - and it's been bothering me since he posted it - was why did it have to be one or the other? Why did it have to be me or DarthWolf? Couldn't it have been the both of us as scumbuddies? Seems odd to say it had to be me or him.
Kyriaki: it’s D2 and he still didn’t attack or interrogate anyone. Mostly null, but more on the scum side.
Another null reading, potential distancing - but again, I find this one less likely but worth pointing out.

2 Digimon dead.

No Pokemom dead.

Almost feels like an accurate representation of the popularity of both.
I’m glad you showed up, HD. I’ve been meaning to have a word with you.

I really don’t like how you spent the beginning of this phase. You defended Seth rather arduously against Elie’s points, and then, when the lynch wagon was already in full steam and the phase was relatively close to ending, you finally caved in and voted for him.
While I thought you were smarter than this, with Strongman already gone, Roleblocker was the only means mafia had of getting around Protection roles.

Still, you voted far too late and far too meaninglessly. Of everyone on the lynch wagon, you’re the most probable scum, in my mind.

Since the reveal has finally occurred, I wonder if it'd be beneficial at all to look at Seth's read list he gave off. I'll quote the ones I find to be a bit concerning in one regard or another.

No need; I've already found 3 candidates for lynch. Expect Champion Elieson to share at least one of them in the next phase though; he's a bit on edge after getting stung several times by wasps this morning.

That’s the question, RC. If he hit someone like you, who’s the Miller, would he get a “failed” message?
I think not, so I don’t understand why he got a “failed” message if his action went through but had no effect.
It would be fine on miller as that role doenst get priority over the blocker and the Miller his active power gets blocked. Just like the doc, ask yourself the question. Is my target protected/blocked by my action?
But since I thought that maybe he was jester, I didn’t want to kill him by lynching.
Then how did you want to kill him?
I would have no problem keeping him alive in the game if he was Jester. I have kind of a Jester trauma. Blame Zexy Games Mafia for this xD
What is your problem with killing the jester though?
Seth Rollins (10): DarthWolf, Manical Engineer, Officer Snake, Crystal Onix, Feenie, Space, Maniacal Engineer, MegaPod, Rainbow Cloud, HumanDawn
Seth Rollins (1): Elieson
Stop screwing up the votals :p

... and there go my questions to Seth but hey, it doesnt really matter at this point.
2 Digimon dead.

No Pokemom dead.

Almost feels like an accurate representation of the popularity of both.
I take offence in this :p

I like how first HD's avatar dies and then ME's XD
Something weird on this one - and it's been bothering me since he posted it - was why did it have to be one or the other? Why did it have to be me or DarthWolf? Couldn't it have been the both of us as scumbuddies? Seems odd to say it had to be me or him.
I found it weird as well but didnt really think of it much besides that. All it did for me was showing that those were his honest opinions as town or trying to frame me and frame/distance from you.
No need; I've already found 3 candidates for lynch. Expect Champion Elieson to share at least one of them in the next phase though; he's a bit on edge after getting stung several times by wasps this morning.
I also have something yet I still think looking back at Seth's post and list can help figure out who is partners are, heck maybe even narrow down the list of suspects.

It would be fine on miller as that role doenst get priority over the blocker and the Miller his active power gets blocked. Just like the doc, ask yourself the question. Is my target protected/blocked by my action?

Then how did you want to kill him?

What is your problem with killing the jester though?

Stop screwing up the votals :p

... and there go my questions to Seth but hey, it doesnt really matter at this point.

I take offence in this :p

I like how first HD's avatar dies and then ME's XD

I found it weird as well but didnt really think of it much besides that. All it did for me was showing that those were his honest opinions as town or trying to frame me and frame/distance from you.

I also have something yet I still think looking back at Seth's post and list can help figure out who is partners are, heck maybe even narrow down the list of suspects.

Hmm, it seems awfully convenient you question Seth after they die. That's very helpful. :p

Day 3
Day 3: End of an Aura

“Hmph, simply walking up and exploding.” A Leomon said as it witnessed Voltorb’s ploy. “Don’t a single one of you have any honour?”

“Honour?” A Lucario spoke up, standing opposite him. “You’re asking about honour? I seem to recall that it was your friend who attacked first.”

“That demon had nothing to do with me.” Leomon said indignantly while crossing its arms.

“Still…” Lucario continued. “If it’s an honourable, one on one match you’re after, I’ll be more than happy to oblige.” The wolfish Pokemon said as it formed a Bone Rush in its hands.

“Very well.” Leomon said as it drew its blade. The two charged for each other and collided with a clash of weapons. The pair traded a few blows before Lucario backed off and fired a few Aura Spheres. “I must admit, you’re good.” Leomon said as it evaded the Aura Spheres and charged forward. “But I’m better.” It said as its blade met the Bone Rush once again. But this time Leomon had pulled its right hand back before the impact. “Fist of the Beast King!” It shouted as its fist glowed with energy in the shape of a lion’s head. Lucario had no time to react as it took the full impact of the attack. A single swipe of Leomon’s blade was all it took to finish the Aura Pokemon.

HumanDawn was killed, they were a Cop alligned with the Pokémon.
Hi there HumanDawn, you are Lucario.

600px-448Lucario.png

Obviously the best Pokemon to ever exist, you are a Fighting/Steel Type who first appeared in Pokemon movie 8: “Lucario and the Mystery of Mew”, to promote the video games Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, which was your in-game debut.

You have the special ability of being capable of reading aura, meaning that you are able to sense intent. Using this power, you are able to discern whether another player is with you or against you… or maybe something else. As such, you are the Cop, during any and all night phases, you can reach out with aura to determine a player’s intent and learn their alignment. You can do this by typing “Reach out and sense <target>” into your Role PM.

You are aligned with the Pokémon and win when the Digimon and other opposing forces have been eliminated.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end in 48 hours.

Suddenly everyone heard a voice from below them, it seemed to be coming from a shadow:
Weird Shadow said:
Do not attempt to adjust your dial, for I control the horizontal and the vertical.

Greetings, everyone, and welcome to D3. It is I, the Mafia Exterminating Maniacal Engineer. Because I am either dead or it’s my Sabbath, I wanted to leave you all with instructions for this phase. Lynch DarthWolf.

He claimed a passive role, but was seen performing an action on me N1. I kept him alive D2 to confirm my suspicions about Seth Rollins, and it worked. Alas, I now have no more use for the Sith Puppy.

Darth, if you’re listening, pro tip: you can’t hide from me! I’m the king of swing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom