• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread

I'm always worried that when I see someone on the list, they won't be active on BMGf anymore, so they won't be able to give me their Friend Safari. To get a Friend Safari, you need both sides to register each others' Friend Codes.
Is there some way that the list could have like a sort of flag over a given member's name when they stop being very active on BMGf?

With all the sudden requests for certain Pokemon, I've realized i still haven't found out what's in my safari. If anyone is willing to add me, i would really like to know.

If anyone wants to add me feel free. Just pm me afterwards with your friend code and I'll add you back. My FC is 4313-1345-8691. My Pokemon X safari is normal with Dunsparce, Loudred, and Eevee. I have Y too but I have no idea who is in that safari, if someone adds me and lets me know though that'd be sweet. I'll also have Alpha sapphire or Omega Ruby on day one... Possibly both.

With all the sudden requests for certain Pokemon, I've realized i still haven't found out what's in my safari. If anyone is willing to add me, i would really like to know.

I'd like to know what mine is too, what's your FC?

mine is: 0404 - 5588 - 6703

I'm going to add you right now to find out! Please add me back and be on at the same time as me and I'll also tell you your third Pokémon!

This is me: Cassandra 2664-2094-1260 Psychic Grumpig Espurr Xatu

If anyone wants to add me feel free. Just pm me afterwards with your friend code and I'll add you back. My FC is 4313-1345-8691. My Pokemon X safari is normal with Dunsparce, Loudred, and Eevee. I have Y too but I have no idea who is in that safari, if someone adds me and lets me know though that'd be sweet. I'll also have Alpha sapphire or Omega Ruby on day one... Possibly both.

If you're using the same 3DS for both games, your friend safari will be the same for both.

EDIT:Oh, man, Totally should've checked the list before whining all over this thread.:goof:

Last edited:

Submitting my username as Neosquid, even though it's not my username at the moment. Since I'm going to change back as soon as pawsible.

im rly upset that i have spiritomb

Hey, I don't have my 10 posts yet so I can't send a private message, but I've added you. When you got the time, please add me back. ^^

Regards, Reudai

Added my main Pokemon 3DS' code. I have another one from my normal 3DS (the one listed is my XL) but I rarely play pokemon online there. I don't want to take up room on the chart so I'll list it here.
1075-0952-5696 the Safari has Minccino, Aipom and Smeargle in it. Feel free to add either, just be sure to PM me after so I can add you back. Right now I am mostly looking for Fairy, Electric, Dragon, Rock, and Dark Safaris (in that order), but I'd take anything else as well.

Added my main Pokemon 3DS' code. I have another one from my normal 3DS (the one listed is my XL) but I rarely play pokemon online there. I don't want to take up room on the chart so I'll list it here.
1075-0952-5696 the Safari has Minccino, Aipom and Smeargle in it. Feel free to add either, just be sure to PM me after so I can add you back. Right now I am mostly looking for Fairy, Electric, Dragon, Rock, and Dark Safaris (in that order), but I'd take anything else as well.

Hey! Tyrannotaur! I don't have my 10 posts yet to send messages, I'm interested on your ghost safari, please add me? 0404-5588-6703

Hey guys Im just gonna remind people about one of the rules in the OP:

If you would like to add someone, don't post in here and ask them if it's okay. Send them a Visitor Message or a Private Message and ask them if it's okay to add you. If they say "No", then please respect their decision and don't hassle them.

Is it okay to register people (for the table) by proxy? The list isn't exactly comprehensive at this point, and many users have already shared that info in their sig/profile/whatever.

Hi, guys.. looking for a dragon safari with both Dragonair and Gabite.
Can anyone add me?

My FC is in my sig, and I have a ghost safari (Pumpkaboo, Lampent, Dusclops).

Hey! Tyrannotaur! I don't have my 10 posts yet to send messages, I'm interested on your ghost safari, please add me? 0404-5588-6703

Yup yup, got you added now. Enjoy the spooky Safari.

Also didn't wanna double post so I'll just edit this one. Does anyone know if Zé Reola is on this forum? I tried to find them to see if they wanted to exchange, but no dice. Don't mean to spam this thread, I just didn't know where else to ask this.

Last edited:

im new to this site and im wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a trading thread, I really need a bellydrum slurpuff. my friend code is 528415759494

Does anyone know if Zé Reola is on this forum? I tried to find them to see if they wanted to exchange, but no dice. Don't mean to spam this thread, I just didn't know where else to ask this.
That . . . would probably be my doing *runs*

I checked a few pages on the old FC thread and copied over a variety of people who'd already posted their info in it. Apparently their forum username is Ze_Roela - original post (April 19th).

How does one go about fixing typos on the chart?

Last edited:

Hi, guys.. looking for a dragon safari with both Dragonair and Gabite.
Can anyone add me?

My FC is in my sig, and I have a ghost safari (Pumpkaboo, Lampent, Dusclops).

I think I have dragons, but I'm not sure which ones. Feel free to add me anyway! My 3ds code is 4725-8161-8602 and character name is Mariah. I'll add you too :)

Anyone else who wants to add me, feel free! Let me know, and I'll add you back. Would love some more safaris! Also, if anyone wants to tell me what pokemon are in my safari, that would be pretty cool.

Sooo...I'm a little behind in that I just beat my Pokemon y game. But I would like to start breeding some competitive Pokemon so I really need a normal type safari with ditto. I also have no idea what my friend safari is. I would really appreciate the help.

Sooo...I'm a little behind in that I just beat my Pokemon y game. But I would like to start breeding some competitive Pokemon so I really need a normal type safari with ditto. I also have no idea what my friend safari is. I would really appreciate the help.

I can let you know what your friend safari is :) Give me your code and game name, and I'll check for you. My 3ds code is 4725-8161-8602, character Mariah.

My code is 5026-4694-3498 both my 3ds name and in game name are Ravaris. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom