• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Alongside with what everyone else is saying, like a small hint(obviously I'd prefer a big one but, a mention of Ash from her would be good enough for me. God, her even appearing would be saying something -_-) I would love it if Misty said that before Ash went to Unova he stopped by to see her, like off-screen, they never showed what happened... :p

Also, along with a Misty one, I'd love to see May again. See how her travels in Johto went, see her with Drew hehehehehehe...Seeing Dawn in Hoenn would be nice and I'd also like to catch up on Brock. But, Misty is long overdue for some sort of mention or appearance. The last we had was a tiny picture in Brock's room...LOL

You know what would be a REALLY cute but, simple thing that isn't too out there; if Misty had a solo picture of Ash on her bed-stand or vise versa, that would make my life ahhahahaha. Or even if Ash had a picture of just himself, Misty and Brock that would speak volumes IMO. :)

You know what would be a REALLY cute but, simple thing that isn't too out there; if Misty had a solo picture of Ash on her bed-stand or vise versa, that would make my life ahhahahaha. Or even if Ash had a picture of just himself, Misty and Brock that would speak volumes IMO. :)

This! This very much!!

Ok there's a topic: What would you like to see if a second series of Pokemon Chronicles was announced?

Hmm, since the chronicles are away from Ash, then a bit more development on Misty, and maybe just for a Pokeshipping hint, Brock and Misty discussing Ash, and Brock asking that question that we've all been dying for someone to say. (And if Misty denies, all the other characters- Tracey, May and Dawn, etc. piping up and demanding a proper answer.)

I think they should have an episode where Brock and Misty are hanging out(just as bffs, mind you) and Brock starts telling Misty about their Sinnoh travels and Misty keeps asking about Ash continuously. Like she keeps saying "Oh I bet if Ash were here, and oh, do you think Ash would've..and remember when Ash..." Then Brock tells her of the renowned lure hint and Misty starts blushing immensely and then out of nowhere Tracey appears and says something about her and Ash as couple and how she secretly likes him, Misty of course vehemently denies it while blushing red as a tomato. Then they badger her for the rest of the epsisode until she confesses her love and then she calls Ash and admits and Ash tells her of his reciprocated feelings! LOL /shot/ idk if the end would happen but, I could so see her being teased about Ash.

I think they should have an episode where Brock and Misty are hanging out(just as bffs, mind you) and Brock starts telling Misty about their Sinnoh travels and Misty keeps asking about Ash continuously. Like she keeps saying "Oh I bet if Ash were here, and oh, do you think Ash would've..and remember when Ash..." Then Brock tells her of the renowned lure hint and Misty starts blushing immensely and then out of nowhere Tracey appears and says something about her and Ash as couple and how she secretly likes him, Misty of course vehemently denies it while blushing red as a tomato. Then they badger her for the rest of the epsisode until she confesses her love and then she calls Ash and admits and Ash tells her of his reciprocated feelings! LOL /shot/ idk if the end would happen but, I could so see her being teased about Ash.

That sounds oddly plausible (except for the last part). It would be epic in an episode. I don't know if an over-the-phone confession would be the best thing ever, though. I would prefer it to be in person. But that would be pretty much the ultimate hint... Actually the ultimate hint would be that scenario with Ash instead of Misty. Misty has a lot more hints than Ash; an Ash hint that big would be truly epic.

See, even something as simple as that could be all it takes to revitalise this shipping in the current series. Actually, if Misty had the picture of Ash at the Gym, it could introduce new fans ('new' here meaning kids who've just started watching Pokemon) to Pokeshipping, considering that they missed all of the awesome hints in the Original Series.

That sounds oddly plausible (except for the last part). It would be epic in an episode. I don't know if an over-the-phone confession would be the best thing ever, though. I would prefer it to be in person. But that would be pretty much the ultimate hint... Actually the ultimate hint would be that scenario with Ash instead of Misty. Misty has a lot more hints than Ash; an Ash hint that big would be truly epic.

Damn that would be good to see! Of course, it's more likely to happen from Misty's side (and even then, only if she ever appears in the anime again) but showing it from Ash's side would pretty much confirm this shipping as canon ('cause let's face it, the shipping's main criticism from detractors is that it seems to be one-sided).

One sided my big ole butt! People who think that never watched the Orange League!

What does anyone here think was the first noticable 'Ash hint' in the series? If we're talking in terms of jealousy, for me it was probably "Princess vs. Princess" where he says to Misty, "you must really want that picture with Fiorello" with a ticked off look on his face. Any thoughts?

What does anyone here think was the first noticable 'Ash hint' in the series? If we're talking in terms of jealousy, for me it was probably "Princess vs. Princess" where he says to Misty, "you must really want that picture with Fiorello" with a ticked off look on his face. Any thoughts?

The first noticable Ash hint for me was Ghost of Maiden's Peak, though I agree with you about the first jealousy hint.

The episode with that Danny dude in the Orange Island....umm....crap OMG I forget what it's called! You know what I'm talking about, Ash gets SO jealous in that episode. I also like when Ash and Misty both blush and go into denial together when someone points out that they like each other. :) Obviously, The Ghost at Maiden's Peak was awesome, the cute romantic bubbles obviously proved Ash thought Misty looked attractive, and the dumbfounded look on his face. Yeah, the Fierello thing was also pretty good, he seemed really ticked about that, then she said it was for the dolls and he was like..."Oh, okay then," in The Tower of Terror when Ash lifts up Misty like that, that was cute and at the end when he looks up at her and only greets her, not even Pikachu. He was pretty jealous of Rudy too, but he was way more jealous of Danny. In Gotta Catch Ya Later when Ash cries and runs home bawling, that pretty much proved it to me, when Brock stayed with Ivy, did he cry, no, so he wasn't crying for him in GCYL, did he cry when May left, no, he didn't even seem upset(which was mean IMO lol) when Dawn left he didn't seem very upset either he gave her a high-five and was like hasta la vista. He only was deeply saddened to the extent of tears by one person, Misty. He was very emotional about her, and swore to meet up with her again, not anyone else. And don't forget how defensive he was over her lure in the buizel episode, he wouldn't let Dawn anywhere near it, I also loved the offended look on Ash's face when Dawn called Misty's lure "that thing," :p

First Ash hint? There are a few things that you could argue were the first Ash hint. But the first indisputable one would probably be, like people have been saying, Ghost of Maiden's Peak. Personally, I think it might be in Here Comes the Squirtle Squad, when Ash returns to that cave to find it empty and imagines Misty falling down a bottomless pit, not putting too much thought to Pikachu or Brock. And the first jealousy related Ash hint, I agree that would be Princess vs. Princess.

I think a better question would be what was the first Misty hint. Bulbapedia says that it's in Ash Catches a Pokemon, quoting Bulbapedia, "Ash puts her on the spot and asks her, 'Why are you still following me?' Misty sweatdrops and unconvincingly stutters back, 'M...My bike! I'm holding you responsible for my bike!' in an insincere manner." I'm not so sure about that one, or the next one, for that matter. Personally, I'm not sure what it would be. Opinions?

His freakin jealousy popped out at every turn in the orange league haha! but first hint? gotta be unoriginal and go wih everyone and maidens peak. haha

OH! I didn't know we were doing the first hint! I thought it was just a bunch of hints in general. Yeah, I'm gonna be boring and unoriginal and agree with everyone else by saying The Ghost at Maiden's Peak scene.

I think a better question would be what was the first Misty hint. Bulbapedia says that it's in Ash Catches a Pokemon, quoting Bulbapedia, "Ash puts her on the spot and asks her, 'Why are you still following me?' Misty sweatdrops and unconvincingly stutters back, 'M...My bike! I'm holding you responsible for my bike!' in an insincere manner." I'm not so sure about that one, or the next one, for that matter. Personally, I'm not sure what it would be. Opinions?

Not ruling that one out, but I'd say the first Misty hint came later in that episode, where she stares at Ash with his Metapod and says, "I've never known anyone like him - he really does love Pokemon." It's the way she says it and the way she's shyly smiling with her head down that makes me think it's the first really noticable Misty hint.

Okay, I'm posting here to bring up a topic!

As Misty showed disliking towards Macy's, well, attraction towards Ash, do you think she would have done the same with girls who have liked Ash in the latter series, such as Anabel and Angie, or would have she matured/changed her actions in such a situation?

Back
Top Bottom