• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokéWeapons

ShadowDRGN

Reaction score
This one day, a couple weeks ago, I saw an interesting picture where someone drew a bunch of weapons based on a dozen or so Gen I Pokémon, and after seeing it, I thought: "How cool would it be if other Pokémon were drawn as weapons?", but then I wondered: "What type of weapon would they even Be in the first place?", so this thread is a fun little way for me to see what you guys think!

Anyways, I suppose you can guess how this works: You just state the type of weapon ^'s chosen Pokémon would be (They can be any type of weapon, modern or historical, as well as tools like axes, and yes, fictional weapons like lightsabres and Gunblades count, just explain what the weapon is for the people who aren't familiar with the work it comes from.), and then choose your own.

Important notice: Honedge, Doublade and Aegislash are NOT allowed, due to already being weapons to begin with.

With that out of the way, I'll begin:

^'s Pokémon would be an invisible greatsword made from air.

Lucario.

A Palm (which is a tatto that shoots magic from Kid Icarus: Uprising.)

Ninetales

A Trident (Since it has multiple points just like Ninetales has multiple tails.)
Or, if we really want to get into the source material, a Glaive.

Chesnaught

Scutum (Roman shield) as you could use the bump bit on it to hit people in the face!

Reshiram

A tank with the nails coming out of Steelix housing machine guns.

Mr. Mime

Gloves with lead weights to smack people.

Anyways, this is where I leave the rest up to you guys, seeing as I want this to be more about the communities creativity than mine.

Good luck!

Anyways, this is where I leave the rest up to you guys, seeing as I want this to be more about the communities creativity than mine.

Good luck!

It's kinda hard for us to say what we think _____ could be if there's nothing there...

Whatever, I'll just say the Stealth Claws from Kid Icarus: Uprising (which are basicly invisable claws) to get it over with.

Reunicluis

Good luck!

It's kinda hard for us to say what we think _____ could be if there's nothing there...

Whatever, I'll just say the Stealth Claws from Kid Icarus: Uprising (which are basicly invisable claws) to get it over with.

Reunicluis

OH! I'm so sorry! I didn't even notice I hadn't put a Pokémon there!

Anyways... A Flamethrower.

Terrakion

A club that causes its victims to become incredibly lazy and lethargic.

Skarmory

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom