• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Purrloin or Lillipup?

Re: Choroneko or Yorterrie?

I picked both. Choroneko has that sly look to it, while Yoterrie looks naive and adorable. But if this is true:
well they are both equally cute I must say
but I choose Choroneko and if the rumors of it becoming a pantherlike pokemon are true then man of man does that give Choroneko more points in my book​
I may change my mind.

Yorterrie. Why? Because it's extremely cute and it can learn Giga Impact. Also, I love doggies!

Chrononeko for me i like that hes more then just a normal type and i must admit i was disappointed that Yorterrie is just another normal type i was hoping for maybe ground typing with him or something :(

Yorterri.

I'm surprised no ones mentioned how choroneko looks like those bratz cats...

The shape of the head and eyes.

Can't you chat about BW later.The game ain't released yet.Besides we don't even know if all the pokemon are confirmed to appear.

Can't you chat about BW later.The game ain't released yet.Besides we don't even know if all the pokemon are confirmed to appear.

All of the BW Pokemon that leaked yesterday are confirmed real.

And...BW just came out in Japan today...

Choroneko, but... it looks like some other cat Pokemon.

I officially prefer Yorterrie^_^
Both are cute but I prefer Yorterrie's evolutions and in my opinion Yorterrie is cuter:)

Choroneko. By far. Cats are awesome and Choroneko and Leopardas don't disppoint, plus Yorterrie's final evolution may just be the ugliest pokemon I've ever seen.

Dark Panther or Normal Dog with a Mustache?

Freakin' Yorterrie. I own both, but not only does the lil' Yorky look cuter, he learns Giga Impact and has gotten me out of some tight spots so far. My Choroneko's only useful for weakening wild Pokemon. :(

Choroneko's not that good in battle. Definitely Yorterrie.

Dark Panther or Normal Dog with a Mustache?

Actually, he's a leopard cat. So he's not even a full-fledged leopard. :p

I love my moustached Pokemon, so I choose Yorterri. Have you heard its cry? It's simply adorable. <3 I don't like Choroneko much because it looks sort of like a Glameow rehash to me. I mean, does it really need those weird eye things like Glameow? No, it doesn't.

Ugly cat is ugly. :p

I think you know my answer...

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom