• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rabbit Doubt -- WOLVES WIN -- 7/11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rabbit Doubt -- DAY 4 -- Aim for the other guy -- 10 PM EST -- 7/10/11

Sorry about this...

Unvote: Fireheart
Vote 1: Feralize
Vote 2: Sylver

Feralize [2]

Sylver [2]

Outcast [1]

-

Vote 1: Sourcandy

Because she did vote for hellion and is trying to go UTR by casting random votes everywhere.

Vote 2: Sylver

Vote 1: Sylver

Vote 2: Sourcandy

parma makes a good point. She's been following what's going on pretty well, so hopefully she's right here.

The only ones trying to kick out the inactive are Silver and Outcast. Why would they want that?
@parma; I did voted Hellion but that doesnt mean anything.

If Sylver and I were both wolves, why would I vote for him?

Unvote 1: Sourcandy

Vote 1: Feralize

Voting two people at the same time increses the chance that one of them is a wolf, but it is still a kind of risky thing to do. I wanted to take that chance.

Voting is locked.

Re: Rabbit Doubt -- WOLF VICTORY 7/11/11

Something has happened!

The rabbits, dwindled in numbers, gathered again. Still incapable of rooting out the wolves, they placed two more rabbits under the guillotine.

First, Sylver:

rabbit-1.jpg

Sylver was a rabbit!

And then....

19-04-rabbit-3.jpg

Feralize was a rabbit!

And in secret, the wolves killed two more...

scared+rabbit.jpg

Parma was a rabbit.

RF-Graphic-from-DrawShop-Cute-brown-cartoon-rabbit-looking-scared-at-you.-10065-10.jpg

Sourcandy was a rabbit.

And so, the wolves revealed themselves to the two lone rabbits!

992.jpg
992.jpg

They attacked!

unluckyrabbit01.jpg

Puppetmaster was a rabbit!

burton-jane-sandy-lop-rabbit-resting-with-golden-retriever-bitch.jpg

Fireheart was a rabbit!

The wolves revealed themselves, content at last...

k9-wolves.jpg
Outcast and Ghaskan were the wolves. They are the game's winners!

I tried my best to post that "I'm sorry about this..." at the last few minutes, because I thought that would make me really suspicious. I didn't do a very good job of that though... but oh well!

Good game, everyone!

The whole if "Silver and I were both wolves, why would I vote for him" was pretty obvious; because only you were the wolf.

Yeah, I guess I didn't think that out fully when I said it.

Eek dead... well at least I manage to reach the end... good game... again please?

Well in the end I had 5 votes... another wagon. Great.

This was fun!

Okay guys, I have one last thing I want before I just let you all go. If you'd be willing to answer some questions about the game for next time, it'd be greatly appreciated:

-- Did you have fun playing Rabbit Doubt?

-- What could be done to improve Rabbit Doubt?

-- Was my explanation of everything within the game clear? Is there something I failed to do as host?

-- Would you play Rabbit Doubt again?

-- What issues did you have with the game?

If you could answer some of these questions, again, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I had fun. It's a simple game, and that's this game's greatest strenght. I thought everything was clear and I didn't have any issues with the game. I'd play again.

Okay guys, I have one last thing I want before I just let you all go. If you'd be willing to answer some questions about the game for next time, it'd be greatly appreciated:

-- Did you have fun playing Rabbit Doubt?
Indeed I did. It was a whole different from other games and I liked that, maybe it was because it wasnt a mafia game but still.

--
What could be done to improve Rabbit Doubt?
Maybe some more players.

--
Was my explanation of everything within the game clear? Is there something I failed to do as host?
every thing was crystal clear and you did a pretty good job on the updates.

--
Would you play Rabbit Doubt again?
oh yea. :D

--
What issues did you have with the game?
I'm one of those players that like asking questions and PMs and whatnot; that I would say it was hard for me to gather enough information.

If you could answer some of these questions, again, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I just did :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom