• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...this...is why you dont...leave grass/faries...with a poison type...

also I killed the monitors lmao

this would be a great mafia

*hops away*

*all the Shiinotic are fatally wounded*

...this...is why you dont...leave grass/faries...with a poison type..

Victreebel wants a word with you
source.gif

Last edited:
*Uses Revival Herbs on the Shiinotic, then Teleports behind Cilantro, uses Psychic and tosses him into the darkest corner of Poisoned Woods*

*Whilst recovering from their near-death expeirences, the Shiinotic drain all the water from the pool*

...Well, that was fun while it lasted. I think I'm going to find some other place to set up a pool, preferably away from any conspicuiously evil locations thank you very much. *Teleports away as the assembled Fairies disperse*

See ya.

Think the Poisoned Woods are finished now. We've now created one of the most harmful ecosystems ever. Yay!

All I can say is that my attempt to turn this thread into a pool episode for a while has succeded. You may continue with your regularly scheduled randomness... For now.

Ooh, acid rain! Why didn't I think of that?

*two minutes and lots of dubious science later*

Alright, there we go!

At various times throughout its history, the term "haberdasher" has referred to a dealer of hats or caps, a seller of notions (sewing supplies such as needles and thimbles), and apparently (perhaps somewhat coyly) as a person who sells liquor. Nowadays, with hats not being as fashionable as they once were, the word mostly is applied generally as a clothing outfitter for men, with "haberdashery" referring to the establishment or the goods sold there. Haberdasher derives via Middle English from "hapertas," an Anglo-French word for a kind of cloth, as does the obsolete noun "haberdash," which once meant petty merchandise or small wares.

oh hey im here now and i have no idea whats going on what else is new

Cilantro tried to steal Poke Beans from Finnish but I stopped him and got TMs Ice Beam and Psychic Hidden Power as a reward! Now RM has a pool!

*Briefly ponders what insanity transpired to create such a pool, but decides not to question it because hey, a pool's a pool*
Oh, so you probably missed that post, BAG. Well, what happened was that my alias, Mr. Serious, got a liiittle pissed off about your reckless little rocket flying adventure a while back...
*goes up to @BadAssGardevoir and yells at him with a megaphone from like a feet away*
"DO YOU WANT TO BE ARRESTED?! NEXT TIME, AT LEAST ASK A PERMISSION BEFORE FLYING A ROCKET, PLANE, OR ANYTHING IN THE MIDDLE OF A FREAKING BIG CITY!!"
*Gardevoir is left holding his swaying, dizzy, and aching head while trying to recover from the yelling, as the man with the megaphone, Mr. Serious (an alias of yours truly) walks away, huffing in annoyance*
"Hmph! The crazy 'mon these days, with their stupid random nonsense..."
Sooo... Yeah. I'm sorry. It's kind of a "Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde" or "the Hulk" kind of deal with me. Whenever I feel irritated about something or find something that's supposed to be funny unfunny, Mr. Serious can easily pop up to vent that irritation and aggression in more straightforward ways than I myself would. I apologize for causing you such a headache.

Although, your obliviousness makes me think that maybe the headache was so severe that you used Amnesia to forget about the whole incident. Is that what happened?

Which reminds me...
maxresdefault.jpg
unforeseen_concequences_by_rakkuguy-dav5to7.png
the_dark_descent__alternate_ending__by_rakkuguy-dav83wf.png
But anyway, yeah. Seeing as you seem to be able to use moves outside of the normal Gardevoir movepool, I wouldn't be surprised...

I've got my eye on you, froggo...
Thank goodness I'm not the only one who's suspicious towards this guy. This is exactly why I gave @TRNatalie those TMs. Feel free to use your Psychic powers to deal with him if necessary. Just watch out for Poison moves.

PS. Those poor innocent Shiinotic must be avenged. Sorry that I wasn't there to help you out when the massacre happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom