• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's important to note Pokemon is also aimed at children...why would they care? Lol.

Also, sport games are like the worse genre ever. You only need to buy a new one every 3 or so years. All they do is change the graphics. I remember the whole "omg you can see their sweat!!1!" Back when the PS3 and 360 came out.

Well, it's important to note Pokemon is also aimed at children...why would they care? Lol.

Also, sport games are like the worse genre ever. You only need to buy a new one every 3 or so years. All they do is change the graphics. I remember the whole "omg you can see their sweat!!1!" Back when the PS3 and 360 came out.

FIFA literally kept the same engine since 2008ish I think. Wut.

I'm changing it as soon as I find the original art to this banner I have....I made it like 2 years ago and the quality is so bad.

Llamas are the most fun animals to feed. Their lips feel like fingers grabbing your hand and the feeling of their teeth grazing across your palm is actually pretty relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom