• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moment of silence for the fallen ones, please.

Moment of silence for the fallen ones, please.
[video=youtube;WChTqYlDjtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI[/video]
Best accompanied with this.

I still haven't found a song from them I like. I tend to prefer male groups to girl groups. :p
I prefer male groups too, but I like girl groups for their sassiness and songs (emotional ballads) way more than the aegyo-ness and the sexiness. I do love aegyo somewhat.

Yuck, ballads. :p I really dislike ballads, not that they aren't pretty, they just don't sound good to me. xD But I like their sassiness as well. I'm glad some girl groups are getting away from the cute thing. It was cute when they were teens, but I really don't want to see them acting like that as they get up in age. But aegyo is indeed nice. Mainly from the guy groups.

Yuck, ballads. :p I really dislike ballads, not that they aren't pretty, they just don't sound good to me. xD But I like their sassiness as well. I'm glad some girl groups are getting away from the cute thing. It was cute when they were teens, but I really don't want to see them acting like that as they get up in age. But aegyo is indeed nice. Mainly from the guy groups.
Usually, the ballads have the music videos with a story which I love. Plus, the guys in girl group videos are so attractive!
Unlike my acquaintances IRL, I do not have a bias, so I'm not really attached to any male group. The one that I do pay attention the most is B1A4.

I do like the dance videos though.

I could stare at male K-Pop idols all day though. xD

I need to catch up to the latest K-Pop! D:

[video=youtube;EAFcko_PGW0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAFcko_PGW0&list=UUDBLl8TPgGzAzUGaqbpwAZA[/video]

Me + invisible member vs 10 guests

Usually, the ballads have the music videos with a story which I love. Plus, the guys in girl group videos are so attractive!
Unlike my acquaintances IRL, I do not have a bias, so I'm not really attached to any male group. The one that I do pay attention the most is B1A4.

I do like the dance videos though.

I could stare at male K-Pop idols all day though. xD

I need to catch up to the latest K-Pop! D:

[video=youtube;EAFcko_PGW0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAFcko_PGW0&list=UUDBLl8TPgGzAzUGaqbpwAZA[/video]

Me + invisible member vs 10 guests

Even with a music video, if the song's not good I usually stop watching it. :p I only watch a ballad music video if there's an idol I recognize in it, and so far that's been a grand total of 2 and one I'm too lazy to go watch. XD
I don't really have a bias group myself, I tend to consider every group I like my bias group. It tends to change on any given day. xD

Dance videos are the best. *u*

You aren't the only one. XD

Doooo eeeettt.

I should probably watch that video. xD

I'mma gonna catch a shiny Swirlix. C: Rambo gonna be suuuuuu jelly.

I recently remembered that I had unfinished business in White 2... Yancy, STOP PLAYING HARD-TO-GET, DAMMIT!

THE TIIIIIIIIIIIME HAS COME TO AN END
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS WHAT NATURE PLANNED
BEING TRACKED BY A STARVING BEAST
LOOKING FOR ITS DAILY FEAST
A PREDATOR ON THE VERGE OF DEATH
CLOSE TO ITS LAST BREAAAAAAAAAATH
YEAH CLOSE TO ITS LAST BREATH

RULES OF NATURE!!

Whenever there's a new generation, it feels like it's been ages since the last generation came out. I mean, I was transferring mons from Black 2 and that game came out in 2012, but it feels more like it came out a decade ago. At least for me. xD

The guys in Nikis sig must hold the secret of eternal youth.
We Asians age gracefully. People mistake my mother as my sister, but my mom thinks the other way around. I think I can still pass for a high schooler.

Look at this singer, Fei Yu Chin (this romanization).
fei-yu-ching_14396.jpg

He's 58, but his skin looks so smooth!

My relatives listen to him a lot.
[video=youtube;sfkxoKoxJpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfkxoKoxJpU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom