• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... gender neutral toilets? o.o I'm not familiar with those ...
instead of being "girl's bathrooms" and "boy's bathrooms", it's a bathroom for any student going to the school. ^^;

I'm glad we don't have that. The boys' bathrooms here are complete messes. I dunno what status of the girls' bathrooms is, but they'd probably be getting the short end of the straw.
I swear, nobody even tries...

I'm glad we don't have that. The boys' bathrooms here are complete messes. I dunno what status of the girls' bathrooms is, but they'd probably be getting the short end of the straw.
I swear, nobody even tries...

I feel that pain...

Gender neutral toilets... I believe I have never seen something like that outdoors!

I always just use the restroom in the nurse's office. It's always clean, thankfully. And a fair bit more private than stupid urinals.

I always just use the restroom in the nurse's office. It's always clean, thankfully. And a fair bit more private than stupid urinals.

That's a good idea. :O

We got new bathrooms my junior year, and they were really nice but of course they looked like crap after a month or two.

We got new bathrooms my junior year, and they were really nice but of course they looked like crap after a month or two.
I'm shocked you expected otherwise from a bathroom Eznap. =w=;

I have found globs of hair and weave in the bathrooms before
And period stuff in odd places

Needless to say, the girl bathroom is probably dirtier than the guy one

I remember this one girl at school annoyed me, she thought she could hide in the girls tiolets, I just walked right in.

Our boy bathrooms at school are quite awful for all I know. Doubt the girl ones are any better :))

:[] Apex... /justkiddin

Yeah, there's probably piss on the urinals
But (rarely) there's piss on the seats in the girls bathroom too
SOMEHOW

and don't get me started on the unflushed toilets...

Luckily it was empty anywayx plus they use to always walk in the boys toilets.
So why the fuck not?

The graffiti in the high school bathrooms always amused me.

I remember this one girl at school annoyed me, she thought she could hide in the girls tiolets, I just walked right in.
what

Reminded me of this story I discovered today.

tumblr_n28ibuBck91rckw3lo1_1280.jpg

I have found globs of hair and weave in the bathrooms before
And period stuff in odd places

Needless to say, the girl bathroom is probably dirtier than the guy one
Guys like to make up for it by writing on the walls/stalls a lot. .-. Or try to make up for it anyway.

The guys bathrooms usually have pee on everything...

This. Nobody even tries to aim for the bowl.

Don't get me started on the boys' bathrooms themselves...stall doors missing, sinks that don't work, damaged mirrors, dull, brownish walls...from my few glimpses of the girls' bathrooms, I have yet to see anything like that.

A lot of girls don't wash their hands... @_@ It's so nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom