• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia! Endgame: Peace & Prosperity At Last! (town wins) 8/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Mafia! Day 1: Let the War of Randomness Begin! 8-11-15

Unvote: nghiavip408

I'm not sure about aussie either, but I don't want nghiavip408 dying in the case of a doublevoter because I seriously believe he was hinting he had a power role

Unvote: Aussie

@AussieEevee; say stuff

Edit:

damnitt pooch

vote: aussie

Wow, you were waiting for the second!

I think it is :01
VOTES LOCKED

Wow, ninjas!
Wait a minute for the update please...

DAY 1 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
nghiavip408 IV (FinalArcadia, DrumBeats, HumanDawn, AussieEevee)
AussieEevee IV (Kyriaki, lovandra, Archmage Dragelsnart, Neosquid)
FinalArcadia I (Neosquid)
Neosquid I (Rabbit)
progressforth I (jackatlasred)
Archmage Dragelsnart I (Jistonmyface)
ArvAl I (Momoka)

@Neosquid; I saw it, don't worry.

MCH, update por favor.

Night 1: I am Very DIssapointer in this Outcome

It was a hard day for everyone. Some people tried to joke early on, but others called them out so they stopped.

Having to get serious, though, they realized that they were completely unsure of who they should report. Someone suggested that it would be a nice idea if no ban was issued that day, despite this letting the trolls ban one more user the following night. Many followed.

The most aggresive users called them out again, though, which eventually separated the users in two groups, who suggested two different candidates for today's ban.

In the end, they couldn't decide which one should get banned, so Shiny Celebi told them that she will ban no one today...

No one died.

Night 1 has begun! You have 24 hours to submit your night actions!

Wow, you made it sound awesomer than it really was.

You do realize that it is morning here, and I only just woke up, right?

what are you talking about I just wanted to hear your opinion on your about to be killed and stuff

@Zexy; I revoted aussie before the lock

My opinion is that you shouldn't try to pressure vote me when I am asleep, especially considering I was saying "stuff" a few pages back. I quickly voted NGH to prevent the attempt to lynch me.

I'm glad that Eevee survived. It'd have been bad to get a mislynch. Too bad I already voted, or I'd have put hammer on nghiavip408. Maybe he is asleep, and that Is why he is being quiet? Or is he 'lurking' again.

My opinion is that you shouldn't try to pressure vote me when I am asleep, especially considering I was saying "stuff" a few pages back. I quickly voted NGH to prevent the attempt to lynch me.
you ninja'd me when you were asleep? That's pretty pro skill.

I was somewhat on the fence about unvoting you. I decided to, but I wanted to hear from you because of my fenceness? And don't give me this pooch I saw you were online when I was making my post.

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Night 1: I am Very Dissapointer in this Outcome! 8-13-15

Still being quite.

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Night 1: I am Very Dissapointer in this Outcome! 8-13-15

I'm glad that Eevee survived. It'd have been bad to get a mislynch. Too bad I already voted, or I'd have put hammer on nghiavip408. Maybe he is asleep, and that Is why he is being quiet? Or is he 'lurking' again.
You CAN unvote and revote :)

you ninja'd me when you were asleep? That's pretty pro skill.

I was somewhat on the fence about unvoting you. I decided to, but I wanted to hear from you because of my fenceness? And don't give me this pooch I saw you were online when I was making my post.

Yes, you saw me online as I was trying to catch up on posts I had missed. I saw that the post count was 4 NGH and 3 me in Zexy's post and then you immediately voted me after Zexy's post, causing me to have to vote NGH to prevent an attempt on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom