• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia! Endgame: Peace & Prosperity At Last! (town wins) 8/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Mafia! Day 2:The Troll who got Trolled and Died a Non-troll 8-14-

Mod Note: Do NOT talk about infractions or bans in this game thread.

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Day 2:The Troll who got Trolled and Died a Non-troll 8-14-

I would like to thank Paperhorse and the rest of the Bulbagarden staff for resolving this issue.

By the way, I'd like to point out for the record that several of the people who are currently voting for me, are people I've accused of scummy behavior. This is especially confusing considering the fact that Gaga and Squid had mentioned shortly before daybreak that they had town leaning reads on me. Since daybreak, the only thing incriminating on me is something that apparently nobody but Jist has seen. Nightkilling me would prove my point, so the only safe way to shut me down would be to get the town to do their work for them.

um wow ok
Was fun being masons with you, Squiddo!
Hola, Leggo!

By the way, I'd like to point out for the record that several of the people who are currently voting for me, are people I've accused of scummy behavior. This is especially confusing considering the fact that Gaga and Squid had mentioned shortly before daybreak that they had town leaning reads on me. Since daybreak, the only thing incriminating on me is something that apparently nobody but Jist has seen. Nightkilling me would prove my point, so the only safe way to shut me down would be to get the town to do their work for them.
What do you mean "the town" is doing our work for us in voting you? We're 2/3 people voting for you.

Neosquid is getting subbed out.
Leggo, @Flopunny; @Archmage Dragelsnart; Anyone willing to sub?

Please do not discuss about the circumstances that led to Neosquid having to sub out.

Bloop

Last edited:

I'm in

Unless someone else would rather as I've already played some

um wow ok
Was fun being masons with you, Squiddo!
Hola, Leggo!

What do you mean "the town" is doing our work for us in voting you? We're 2/3 people voting for you.

That's part of my point. You and Squid, whom I've already accused of scummy behavior, Jist, whom I was getting scummy readings off of, are all voting for me. Lovandra is currently the only person voting for me that I don't get scummy vibes off of.
I suppose that you are doing your own dirty work, but out in the open.

Again, where is this evidence that you have against me?

EDIT: Snart always comes back, due to continuity issues.

I dont think Jins lies.

1. His claim is tooo brave
2. If he is mafia, and want to kill any usefull player. He just can nk'd them.
3. ME claim to be most productive and active?? Only weak selfproclaimmed argument, not scummy to me but desprade. On same situation I will claim little bit or share information to prove my innocent
4. Jins timing is because she is cant PM anyone and need to share this info. Only way is public
5. Jins' doing is risked. If ME flipped townie, Jins will be next target.. who scum that do that this early on a game

Last edited:

Thank you, MCH! Arceus Almighty, people! I do my best to help the town out, and you all turn on me when I can't even defend myself?
That's a scummy move right there!

We just voted you like a few hours ago, you're here now and doesn't Sabbeth last only a day?

I urge all of you to change your votes, but if lynching one of your most productive and active players is something you'd like to do, then there's not a lot I can do to change that.

I don't think you'd fall in the "most productive" category when I think you've been one of the most counterproductive voting no lynch first and being against the mason claims for mostly flimsy reasoning. My Town read on you was based on how I liked how you reacted and how I thought your thought process came from a Town member who didn't play Mafia that much.

Vote Jist then! I agree I'd be much more comfortable knowing the full thing, but I doubt Jist as scum would become a martyr lying just to lynch you, unless they've found out you have some role that desperately needs to go.

Vote: (Name that used to be Jistonmyface, I can't copy and paste names and other posts on Tapatalk)

I was starting to get a mafia leaned null read from you, I trust Maniacal Engineer. This almost guarantees you scum in my eyes.
@HumanDawn; I was hoping it'd be cop so I could confirm you. I did consider the possibility of Watcher, so I guessed it'd have a good outcome no matter what.

Do you think Jist as scum would bother so much to try to mislynch Maniacal? I'm not saying it's impossible Jist has no scum motivation for what he's doing, but I haven't seen anyone list any convincing scum motivation yet.

True, confirming me as Town would severely make the Mafia want to annihilate me... but you still said you were worried I'd be killed which is why you used the Watcher part of your role on me.

Again, where is this evidence that you have against me?
I'm not telling you so that your mafia buddies know ;D

That makes sense.
Unvote: Username that used to be Jistonmyface

OH NO Leggo you were a tad late!
Dragelsnart already got the Role PM :(

... @Archmage Dragelsnart; is subbing in for Neosquid.
Please confirm as soon as possible.

Random Messages Mafia! Day 2: Hasta luego

OH NO Leggo you were a tad late!
Dragelsnart already got the Role PM :(
It's okay, mon ami.
[video=youtube;4aXIFFaWNjM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aXIFFaWNjM[/video]

I'm glad we have Dragelsnart back, a shame we lost Neosquid. This phase without pms was more dangerous then you'd think.

Yeah im literally sticking my head out for town

Can you guys rephrase your questions and ill do my best to answer them

I dont want to reveal much but im willing to help clarify

Neosquid's sub confirming might have to wait a bit.
I apologize for this delay.

We just voted you like a few hours ago, you're here now and doesn't Sabbeth last only a day?

I urge all of you to change your votes, but if lynching one of your most productive and active players is something you'd like to do, then there's not a lot I can do to change that.

I don't think you'd fall in the "most productive" category when I think you've been one of the most counterproductive voting no lynch first and being against the mason claims for mostly flimsy reasoning. My Town read on you was based on how I liked how you reacted and how I thought your thought process came from a Town member who didn't play Mafia that much.

Vote Jist then! I agree I'd be much more comfortable knowing the full thing, but I doubt Jist as scum would become a martyr lying just to lynch you, unless they've found out you have some role that desperately needs to go.

I was hoping to not have to revenge vote, but since it seems like I'll die without even knowing the evidence against me otherwise, I'll Vote: Jist

As far as your accusation of no lynch on day 1, that was because at the time, halfway through the phase, I didn't have enough information to warrant voting for anybody, and I wasn't sure how much I'd be able to post for the remainder of the day phase due to work. As you said, I haven't played many games, with this really being the first true mafia game that I've survived beyond day 1. I was not aware that voting no lynch was a problem, nor had I intended for a "no lynch" bandwagon to start.

With regards to my views against the Mason claims, I had been inclined to believe them, and then I noticed what was potentially scummy behavior in their last minute lynch redirect. Am I wrong to have believed that as scummy behavior? Lynch redirecting is a big indication that the mafia wants someone gone or is trying to protect someone.

Fine, maybe the "most productive" line was a bit of an exaggeration, but I've definitely been one of the most transparent players in this game.
Jist on the other hand, doesn't post here often, usually bandwagons when he does, and all of a sudden he pops in out of the blue, claims to have some evidence against me, and disappears again without even mentioning what evidence he has. That's not suspicious at all.

Edit: Okay, Jist. I'll ask you directly, where and what is your evidence against me, and how does it display scummy behavior?
Assuming the evidence is legitimate, I can't defend myself if I don't know what I am defending myself against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom