• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rare Pairings

So many of my ships r rare... so many... T_T

Ive seen liek one dedicated fanartist 4 StockingShipping (Lyra/Dawn) but that's it for them.
Only liek...four or five pieces of fanart for NewReplacementShippinng (Lyra/Kris)
LightPinkShipping (Rosa/Yancy) r in the same boat as the above.
Literally Nothing for DratiniShipping (Paulo/Tina) they didnt even have a name until i posted here asking if they have one or not.
ShiroShipping and StarfallShipping (Hilda/Bianca and Juli/Penny) both have liek...some fanart but still totally overshadowed by other ships from the gen.

there's also a few liek elaine/green(girl) and lusamine/wicke where ive seen liek some fanart but not much and have zero on if they even have ship names

My OTP is a rare pair:
Lucian/Shauntal (BookshelfShipping). They are my OTP, my dearest darlings, my literary beloveds! A voracious bibliophile and an acclaimed novelist; a Psychic-type Elite and a Ghost-type Elite, complementary types; one from Sinnoh and the other from Unova so you can write long-distance ship fics if that's your speed; they've both got purple in their color schemes; Lucian even acknowledges Shauntal in Pokémon Masters (if you consider that game even slightly canon)... God I love writing for them so much; they give me an excuse to write flowery prose and flaunt my large vocabulary.

Other ships I love include Pokémon Hunter J/Pyramid King Brandon, Leaf/Lucas, and Glacia/Olympia.

Back
Top Bottom