• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reader opinion thread for my story

Marcat

Just Marcat
Reaction score
Alright!
Now some of you out there may have read my fic Twins of Fate.
Some of you may have liked it, and I've gotten real good feedback.
So I'm asking the fans of the series, to help me out. I really enjoyed writing the story, it was loads of fun. So I don't want to stop. I'm thinking about making a sequel, the same characters, but a slightly different story.
Now here is the deal, I want to make sure that my readers, not matter how many, enjoy reading this fic as much as I would enjoy writing it. So tell me if you would want a sequel or not.
If you want to know the DETAILS of the changes just tell me so I can send it to you.
I'm just thinking ahead here.

But please, if your not a reader than don't comment, because it will only confuse me. If haven't read it already than you can find it here.
Twins of Fate
I would really appreciate feedback.
Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Re: Twins of Fate Sequel??

Sure. I plan on making a sequel to my story. eevee91 made a sequel to their story. And it's over? Aww man....

As a sequel maybe write it from the point of Grovyle?

you should definitly make a sequel because Twins of Fate was simply amazing. I am also making a sequel to When Evil Meets Evil when I finish it. But definitly make a sequel.

Make a sequel, it was an awesome story and I enjoyed it so much... It will be interesting to see what happens next!

Alright!
You guys came through!
I have decided... there will be a sequel. Oh, I'm itching to start ahead!
But of course it'll need to sit in the backburner so it can stew up good in my devious head.
Till then, keep following "Twins of Fate: On The Run" (its the new name for book one) and my soon brand new Fic
Origins of a Tyrant!
Thanks everyone for the feedback!!

Oh... So this means that ToF is actually over at ten chapters? Otherwise, I think you're planning very, very in advance.

Either way, I want to know ToF's status before setting my opinion on stone, but know that I think it'd be nice to have a sequel anyways.

ya there should be a second chapter i mean i think Thabet haveing only one pokemon is pretty boreing there should be a continuation

Okay, Twins of Fate is well... over. (the first one at least).
Therefore, I'm asking you guys, which one do you want first?
A prequel or a sequel?

The Sequel would continue Thabet's journey and his troubles against Guillotine, it would be set a few years ahead, with Guillotine back and wanting to finish the hunt. (More action and violence garruanted). There will be more characters, pokemon and violence (and funny one-liners).

The Prequel would be about Guillotine's past leading up to the emerge of Thabet. It will talk about his orgins and what made him the killer he is now. More action and such will be there. Beginning from his childhood until hi adulthood... oh and its still first person. I'll enjoy delving into THAT guys mind.

If you're not a reader than don't comment...yada yada.
In the probable situation that nobody replies then I'll choose.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom