• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Regigigas in Movie 11! :X

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I'm guessing CoroCoro came out around now in Japan, and it shows a scene from Movie 11.

1184328453578.jpg

That's definately his hand erupting from the ground...0.o

Last edited:
It could also be from Wonderland 9, which is coming out tomorrow. Also, this scene might be in the World of Pokémon part that is in the beginning of each movie, like Rayquaza and Lugia in the 9th movie.

Seems odd they'd debut a ledgendary in that part...

Or, is this an early pic of Movie 11? 0.o

The field of flowers makes me think of Shaymin, the likely star of that.

Last edited:
Your latter assumption seems to be right Habunake.
The text under the picture says, "We present you a picture from a secret trailer that plays after the feature film! Does it possibly have a connection to next year's movie...?!"

So...I'm saying Heatran, Shaymin, Regigigas SMACK DOWN!

ah yes they play a trailer after each movie apparently. Would be kinda new though if it has actual movie scenes. When I saw movie 8 in Japanese theatres, there was only a short teaser for the Pokémon Ranger movie with a silhouette of a Trainer throwing a Pokéball or so ...

Although I would have loved a movie focusing soling on the Regis and their origins, that was never going to happen. But this is certainly good news. Regigigas movie love, yay! 8D Hopefully it actually has a good kickass role.

Shaymin appearing and probably being the star is a given... Wonder if we'll have a third legendary here. Most likely Heatran like Habu said or Giratina (who could be the star of the third D/P game, so they may want to advertise that). I'd rather have Giratina appear with Arceus, though. Maybe with the Lake Trio and cameos by Dialga and Palkia.

Last edited:
They're going to throw in like 4 legendaries in Movie 11 and let them have a free-for-all.

Well, I just saw the ninth movie in Japanese, and it was AWESOME!! Hopefully they'll make a movie about Giratina and Arceus, like Lil Brother said, but that might not happen. Also, the Regis did make appearances in the Lucario/Mew movie, so you can't say there's no movies about them--even though nobody's said that so far anyways.
However, Shaymin is kick-ass and should be given a major role. But Cresselia's amazing too, it just isn't as tough. On a slightly different note, Heatran is a pokemon I'm having trouble figuring out how to get to in Diamond, so can anybody help me with that? I know you find it Stark Mountain, but I'm not sure exactly what to do. o_O;
Also, I believe that Regigigas is sort-of like Dialga and Palkia, since there's Regirock, Regice, and Registeel that you need from a Hoenn game in order to get to him. It reminds me of you having to go to all of the Lakes to find out about Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie... ^__^

Why do you think it is Giratina? It's not look like him... or it says that in the scan?:S

Who said it was Giratina? 0.o

I plainly said Regigigas in my first post...and title of this thread.

Professor Oak calls up Ash and co, and tells them of a letter he just received about a mysterious Flower Elysium that had magically sprung up over night nearby. Ash, Dawn and Brock head off to this location and when they arrive they come across the mysterious Pokemon, Shaymin, who instantly becomes attatched to Brock or Dawn (I'd say it's Brock's turn, wouldn't you?).

Meanwhile, there is a place nearby that has become the parallel of the flower elysium and the entire area in a radius around it has become dead. Soon Regigigas erupts from the ground below and begins its destructive search across Sinnoh for Shaymin - the only Pokemon that can stop its own destructive powers and let it rest.

It's up to Ash, Dawn and Brock to protect Shaymin, work out the mystery of Regigigas and stop it from hurting anyone!

Coming July 2009.

This is SO a musical...

At the end of the movie, Shaymin will use it's powers to unleash Regigigas, and a variety of other ancient Pokemon to dance to Michael Jackson's Thriller.

Brock also has a duo with Shaymin singing Part of this World, the three main girls will break out in Girl's Wanna Have Fun, and finally Staravia will finish off by reciting Beethoven's 9th Symphony to quell the masses.

An epic masterpiece for the whole family.

How could Giratina be the start of the 3rd game; it isn't in the National Dex.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom