• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't Queershipping a type of Rocketshipping?

Depending on the episode and my mood, I actually think their relationship bounces between the two quite nicely.

(and I think Jessie would TOTALLY be a dominatrix...but I'm not sure this is the time or place for that convo)

Rocket Girl- "He was never gay to begin with."

I never said he was, to be quite honest I'm not a Queershipper. I would say I'm a more of a R*cketshipper with a bit of Wrongshipping and I have my own site that supports the whole shipping. so I would never think he was Bi or gay.

I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear enough or made it sound Anti-Rocketshippy but I liked to look at the situation at different angles. I judge the whole pairing on facts and not opinions. I was just stating that it would be less likely for James to EVER turn gay in Pok'emon because he is a Nintendo character. In my personal opinion I think James is very heterosexual it's just a few problems he has that make him seem camp sometimes and being afraid of the opposite sex.

I'm sure we will have a Rocketshippy ending at the end. Just keep positive guys! :D

I don't think he'd "turn gay", given that that's not how it works.

And as for gay Nintendo characters? How about Harley? Or does he not count because he wasn't in the games?

I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear enough or made it sound Anti-Rocketshippy but I liked to look at the situation at different angles. I judge the whole pairing on facts and not opinions. I was just stating that it would be less likely for James to EVER turn gay in Pok'emon because he is a Nintendo character. In my personal opinion I think James is very heterosexual it's just a few problems he has that make him seem camp sometimes and being afraid of the opposite sex.

I'm sure we will have a Rocketshippy ending at the end. Just keep positive guys! :D

Ok, I get what you mean now. I thought you meant he could be gay and I tend to get very defensive when someone says that.

Now that that's cleared up, how about a picture?

PMHoso10_shippy_scene.jpg

I've always considered this to be the shippiest Rocketshipping moment in the show. What do you guys think is the shippiest moment?

I always thought that scene wasn't that shippy, given that him falling on her was an accident. Like that scene in Digimon where Kazu and Kenta accidently kiss--I may ship them, but the situation wasn't through their doings.

A far shippier scene with J&J is when they're in the balloon at the end of Holy Matrimony. I mean, they forgot Meowth, who's *always* with them.

Yes queershipping is a form of Rocketshipping. I just prefer this form of it, kinda like I like Ashachushipping more than Pikashipping even though it is the same couple. And if they are not gay then why do their disguises involve James being girl and Jessie being a boy? I especially liked in "where for art though Pokemon" when they come up dreesed as a bride and groom. James was the Bride and Jessie was the Groom.

Oh yeah, the Holy Matrimony scene is TOTALLY shippy, but I think the reason everyone loves that picture is because as I've seen someone put it...

'The closest we'll ever see J&J to being in a shagging position'

Oh yeah, the Holy Matrimony scene is TOTALLY shippy, but I think the reason everyone loves that picture is because as I've seen someone put it...

'The closest we'll ever see J&J to being in a shagging position'

:lol: Oh god, that above statement is too funny!

Anyway, I agree with the scene in Holy Matrimony. Very sweet and touching.

Rocket Girl- "Ok, I get what you mean now. I thought you meant he could be gay and I tend to get very defensive when someone says that."

Naturally you would because you’re a Rocketshipper and I am sorry about all this. First of all I wasn't clear enough and two if it sounded liked I was having a go at you, which is wrong of me. I don't mean to but sometimes it's hard to express myself through text and so people get the wrong idea. So I'm sorry.

Blackjack Palazzo- "I don't think he'd "turn gay", given that that's not how it works. And as for gay Nintendo characters? How about Harley? Or does he not count because he wasn't in the games?"

You see Jessie and James were in the game so they must he heterosexual because Pok’emon does have issues with gender let alone welcoming other sexualities with open arms. It wasn’t so long ago they brought a female character into the game, it shows how much they care about female fans.

Anyway off the game subject…

Besides I never really though Harley was gay…well not fully gay anyway, maybe bi or a very camp heterosexual. I don’t think even in another ten years time Pok’emon would show any other sexuality in there program that wasn’t heterosexual so if Harley ‘was’ gay it would never be prove but in all a good example Blackjack Palazzo. I used to think he was gay but I don’t anymore. :)

Anyway back to the Rocketshipping…

Thanks for the picture Rocket Girl, I can't get enough of that episode.I LOVE IT! (^_^)

I thought I would send a picture in also. :D

Last edited:
Naturally you would because you’re a Rocketshipper and I am sorry about all this. First of all I wasn't clear enough and two if it sounded liked I was having a go at you, which is wrong of me. I don't mean to but sometimes it's hard to express myself through text and so people get the wrong idea. So I'm sorry.

I'm not mad or anything since I know what you meant now. Sometimes I have trouble expressing myself through text as well, so don't worry about it. :)

handhold_dp80.jpg

I thought the random handhold in the latest episode was cute. I take things like that and the picture shadowdarkkat posted as a sign that the writers still care about Rocketshipping. They just want to keep it on the back burner until they're ready to resolve it, which is most likely the end of the series.

Rocket Girl- "I take things like that and the picture shadowdarkkat posted as a sign that the writers still care about Rocketshipping. They just want to keep it on the back burner until they're ready to resolve it, which is most likely the end of the series."

I totally agree with you on that. :D

I do believe they do still care about Rocketshipping. They shown it in loads of episodes and in the movies. It's probably be one of the biggest events of the final movie or episode of Pok'emon in my opinion.

Rocket Girls pictures shows there is still hope, SO DON'T LOOSE HOPE PEOPLE! :D

Love it. I hope you keep making more of these crazyfreak, they're really good. :)

WOW! Crazyfreak your so AMAZING! Please make more, your fan art is so awesome. (O_O)

Hi creazyfreak, I am absolutely impressed by you drawings, go on, please;)

OK, there's something wrong when the ship ends up all the way to the bottom of page two. Time for Necromance Man to come to the rescue.XD.

So, I have a question, what are some of the best fanfics you read about Rocketshipping.

And, do you think we'll ever see any leeway of their relationship in Sinnoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom