• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict?

No, they're based on dinosaurs.

Loosley, my Favourite word when people try to prove points. Tyranitar may have some loose connection to Godzilla's apprearance, but thats about it. Tyranitar is basically what Happens when you Pluck Dragonite out of the Sky and make it really, REALLY angry and aggressive. Salamence was basically, A tyranitar with Wings and an even worse attidue. Being a Godzilla Fan Myself (Look at the Atari forums, i'm a regular veteran with nearly 5000 posts), I can honestly say that a Idon't see much resemblence between tyranitar and Godzilla other then Rock Hard Skin and Spines down it' back.

Indeed. A true Godzilla-based Pokemon would be cool, or perhaps one based on Orochi, would be marvelous. I'd also like to see something kind of like the 3D version of the Corocoro Comic Dragon that was floating around a few years ago...

If this Werewolf theory is true, I'd love to see them dig up more mythical creatures and use them for a base.

Specifically the Haniwa, Ouroboros, Flatwoods Monster (it's popular in Japan I hear), Mothman, Kasa-Obake, Nurikabe, ect.

But for normal animals, there's quite a bit left. Ants, mosquitoes, a true worm (maybe bug/dragon, playing off the "wyrm"), anteater, polar bear, a dolphin, ect. And that's just "common animals". There's a lot of more obscure and specific ones that could work, if they go the RSE route and have "counterparts". I wouldn't mind them reusing some animals, like another mole or deer, if they have some unique aspects.

We need an elf... Come on, how cool would that be?

Depends..elf in what sense? It's a pretty general term to me, considering all the varying depictions of elves.

fighting and grass type. You know, like a forest elf.

Do we have any dolphins yet? If not then i would go at least w/ one

So much Dolphin love.

We need... A fly. We don't have one yet.

Fire ants and moose would be nice.

If this Werewolf theory is true, I'd love to see them dig up more mythical creatures and use them for a base.

Specifically the Haniwa, Ouroboros, Flatwoods Monster (it's popular in Japan I hear), Mothman, Kasa-Obake, Nurikabe, ect.

A Haetae maybe?

Fighting and grass type. You know, like a forest elf.

Yes. SO yes.

We need a Dwarf Pokémon. With beards and tiny axes.

Forgive me if this has already been stated, but it seems like Arceus is gonna be pretty hard to top, don't you think?

Forgive me if this has already been stated, but it seems like Arceus is gonna be pretty hard to top, don't you think?

There's no need to "top" anything. Arceus is not the be all and end all for ideas.

A Haetae maybe?

Yes. SO yes.

We already have a phoenix(ho-oh/moltres), nessie(lapras), vampie bats(zubat line), werewolf(gen5), several gods, quetesquatal(spell check?)( rayquaza), dog trio from hell, several dragons, hellhounds, legendary like sea monsters, n other stuff.

Azelf (elf)

uxie (pixie)

mesprit (forest sprite)

Swellow
Pidgey
Starly
Spearow

Magikarp
Goldeen
Seaking
Finneon

Squirtle