• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread

I think Mewtwo's new form looks very cool. I'm hoping it'll be real, there can never be enough new forms for old Pokemon. I wish people would stop being so dang negative about possible new forms.

Forgive me, but I believe the point in these discussions is to discuss our opinions on these topics. If others are saying negative comments it is because they do not like the idea of a new forme. We could easily tell you to stop being positive with possible new forms. Our opinions are our opinions. We're entitled to ours just as much as you're entitled to yours.

Last edited:

1365252737448_by_pokemon_diamond-d60mff8.jpg

Don't worry, its fake, but its a good one!

1365252737448_by_pokemon_diamond-d60mff8.jpg

Don't worry, its fake, but its a good one!

Hmmm a different Newtwo forme for each version? Nice Idea.

Something telling me that Mewtwo will get a new forme... Although as for Smash, I'm hoping for a regional map, some more footage, and a new pokemon. To be honest, I'm just happy for an announcement!

Edit: Am I right in thinking the news will come around midnight UK time?

Yeah, those four Genesect below shiny!Genesect aren't even formes. Why are we assuming there has to be two formes in those hexagons below Mewtwo?

those genosect have different cassettes

lightning cassette, blaze cassette, freeze cassette and aqua cassette; all with different types of the move "techno buster" so no they arent different formes.

You guys are right. I mean, surely Mewtwo could use some help against a team of five Genesect (besides Ash and his friends, who obviously also need to save the world).

I'm all for the idea of a "Team Genesect vs. Team Mewtwo" plot now.

Mewtwo's so intelligent he's managed to clone himself to create some buddies to help him out.

We then get a bad-ass guitar solo as Mewthree and Mewfour arrive to help kick some Genesect ass.

I'd figure Mew would pop up and be like "Bro, chill out, I go this." end of the movie.

Watch Mewtwo takes the Berserk Gene to change form

Hahahahahahahahahaa. This makes whoever was trying to be Mr. XY look like an even bigger idiot.
Butthurt.jpg

It's over. Smash confirmed the new Mewtwo is real.

gg everyone who kept arguing it was fake

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom