• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation

And a very real looking overworld pic:

itLJ44z.png

Some dude was posting this on PokeBeach, iirc.

I don't think the "70 New Pokemon" is from the same source, I think someone made that up alongside the images leaking.

I can live with the bird and...anemone rock thing, but I hope that "Greninja" thing isn't coming from the same person.

The guy on Pokebeach is apparently claiming he shooped them, but idk

Yeah, but it just seems very weird...

Like, usually when people say that, they provide the clear, original non-plastered on a 3DS screen pic to prove that.

Also that Overworld Pic was really good looking.

Didn't someone confirm Froakie's final evo being water/fighting? I don't see ninjas as being fighting type, especially since ninja trainers in all the previous games have been mainly poison type. Could I get a link for where the lucha bird and the anemones came from?

Eh. I would've liked the bird but I was indifferent towards the rock thing and disliked the Froakie evo.

Didn't someone confirm Froakie's final evo being water/fighting?
The June source said Froakie would be Water/Fighting but that hasn't been confirmed at all. The reason people trust it (including me) is because the same source has been right about everything else he claimed.

The overworld looks like it could be real to me. I mean, I'm no expert on this sort of thing, so someone can correct me if wrong, but it does seem extremely well done if it's a photoshop job.

The overworld looks like it could be real to me. I mean, I'm no expert on this sort of thing, so someone can correct me if wrong, but it does seem extremely well done if it's a photoshop job.

The weird thing is the guy who was posting them on Pokebeach said he's a bad artist and he simply recolored pictures and such. :/

It just seems odd, like I'm 50/50 thinking he got in trouble and then quickly backpedaled to try and save face.

Yeah, that's an awful lot of shooping if shooping it is.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the 70 New Pokemon was someone on VP bullshitting and saying they leaked the pictures, while the pictures came from a dude on PokeBeach Forums.

Someone even asked Hiro about the pictures and the 70 New Pokemon, and interestingly he only commented on the 70 New Pokemon saying it was unlikely we'd have so little Pokemon left to see since we know around 50 now.

I'm glad the Froakie evolution was fake. But I really wanted the owl to be real. Oh well.

Anyone know if the rumor that the day and night cycle was unconnected to the system clock has been debunked? Because if it's true, it's going to screw up evolutions.

I'm glad the Froakie evolution was fake. But I really wanted the owl to be real. Oh well.

Well, the dude who posted the pictures on PokeBeach has now gone and deleted all the pics and changed any references to a leak to "i can't wait to play XY" and such.

It really does seem like a cover-up...I mean, I wouldn't think that if we just had text rumors and one picture, but that was like five different pictures, including an area we hadn't seen, and the dude just says he photoshopped it. It's really weird.

I'd say prepare yourself that the three we saw might be authentic.

lpgZqcsl.png

This one the person posted also has me convinced he's legit.

Most fakes just use a heads-on view, here we've got an overhead view. And it looks very solid.

Well, the dude who posted the pictures on PokeBeach has now gone and deleted all the pics and changed any references to a leak to "i can't wait to play XY" and such.

It really does seem like a cover-up...I mean, I wouldn't think that if we just had text rumors and one picture, but that was like five different pictures, including an area we hadn't seen, and the dude just says he photoshopped it. It's really weird.

I'd say prepare yourself that the three we saw might be authentic.

Yeah, it could be like the time when the Unova starters final evolutions leaked and we all dismissed them as fake, only to find out later on that they were real.

Is there somewhere with all of these new screenshots and pokemon rounded up? Can we get it all posted in here?

Sea Anemone popping out of a rock. Like what Cradily is more or less.

I thought it was a pie at first. :0

It's pretty ugly, but once more it's one of those designs that falls into the "this is ugly but I could see GameFreak doing it" to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom