• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation

Wow, burmy is in the dex, yay *sarcasm*

There seems to be an awful lot of old Pokemon in the dex.

Seriously, as much as I like this guy, i just wanna wipe away his damn smug! Just show us some new mons already :( he is already past the first gym he should have at least come by a new mon :(

I can't imagine this ending very well for the leaker, seeing as how he's not even trying to be discreet about it.

A Japanese man was arrested for revealing pokemon a couple of weeks before the release of Black and White.

If he didn't sign an NDA there's not much they can do.

Neither did the other person. However, I guess the situation was a little different. They got him for copyright infringement, because the images came from a leaked issue of Corocoro.

I imagine they will probably try to find something to prosecute him with. At the very least, I imagine they'll shut him down pretty quickly with a C&D

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet, but look:

2atanVi.png

Instagram

Different gym helper people?
Maybe Clyde's teleporting machine died.

There don't seem to be plenty of new pokemon early on this time around.
1-9: Starters
10-11: Bunnelby line
14-15 or 16: Fletchling line
20-22: Scatterbug line
57-58: Litleo line

58 pokemon by the first gym is amazing. This pokedex is gonna be huge!

Well, yeah. But I wasn't expecting this many, especially early on.

Also, looks like guy's Chespin evolved. Expect Chespin3 soon.

Wow, burmy is in the dex, yay *sarcasm*

I actually love Mothim :-|

I want to know Viola's team. Damn, he is posting pictures but hardly revealing any information:boom::boom::boom:

I find it hilarious that no one seems to care about Chespin's final (at least not the fake leakers) and his is probably going to be the first to get leaked.

He just evolved his Chespin!

Also watch the rumor of only 70 new Pokémon being true, since there is a shitload of old Pokémon in this game.

Seriously there is no way this can be fake at this point.
Wonder if he'll show Chespin's final evolution..

They obviously want to make it feasible to complete the PokeDex again without the help of Poke Transfer - judging from how the Get Pokemon / Gotta Catch Em All campaigns are being revived both in Japan and US.

Well, GF did say this would be one of the larger Pokedexs (if not the largest). I mean, they even broke it down into three subsections due to its size. And they did say the routes would have more Pokemon crammed into them. So it's not like it's impossible. That does mean that most of the dex will be filled with older Mons, but if it had to be broken down into three different sections, then there's still a good chance for a lot of new Pokemon to be here (unless, of course, they save a number of them for a third/sequel version a la Platinum).

He just evolved his Chespin!

Also watch the rumor of only 70 new Pokémon being true, since there is a shitload of old Pokémon in this game.

If that rumor is true then this generation got a whole lot worse.

Well, GF did say this would be one of the larger Pokedexs (if not the largest). I mean, they even broke it down into three subsections due to its size. And they did say the routes would have more Pokemon crammed into them. So it's not like it's impossible. That does mean that most of the dex will be filled with older Mons, but if it had to be broken down into three different sections, then there's still a good chance for a lot of new Pokemon to be here (unless, of course, they save a number of them for a third/sequel version a la Platinum).

1 hour and 30 minuites till i go.

dis gun b gud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom