• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S10 EP36: A Secret Sphere of Influence!

this was a great ep. because it foreshadowed alot of stuff.
including:
Team Galactic
The next gym battle
Movie 10

I didn't see the Piplup/Pikachu interaction as a Pikashipping hint so much as it was simply Pikachu trying to keep a cool head and go for backup.

I wonder how long the gym battle eps. will run. I say 1-3 eps.
I was watching the ep. when it said thier would be a all day marathon next saturday. will this effect the next ep.

Last edited:
Good episode. They kept about 8 pieces of original music, so that's decent.

Also, it's nice to see an episode where Team Rocket actually gets away, rather than getting blasted out of the sky. Something that I don't think has happened since Kanto.

"OBJECTION!!!"

All that's needed was a finger pointing and it would have made the episode =P

XD Indeed. That had to have been a Phoenix Wright reference. Since I've recently played, beaten, and enjoyed all three games, I loved it.

So this episode had the returns of Nando, Gardenia, Viridian's Jenny, a cameo of the Sinnoh Now crew, on-screen mentions of Butch/Cassidy and J, the first brief appearance of Saturn and Team Galactic in general, a model of the movie 10 location, and the first mention of Sinnoh's creation myth, "Original One" and all.

:D

I couldn't care less about the animation. This eppie was funny, featured a boatload of cameos, kept Eterna City's relationship to Dialga and Palkia from the games, and paved the way for the next movie. I loved it.

XD Indeed. That had to have been a Phoenix Wright reference. Since I've recently played, beaten, and enjoyed all three games, I loved it.
I mean it most likely had to be a nod to Phoenix Wright because the other alternative they could have used would have been the common "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!", Officer Jenny style.

And yup, a lot of references and foreshadowings <3

Not to mention that was used after Sinnoh Jenny showed "Evidence" on Nando's supposed crime.

COINCIDENCE?!?!?! I THINK NOT!!!!

OMG. I WANT NANDO'S THEME. (It's in the raw, so it's got to be available SOMEWHERE)

Everything else about this episode was simply great......except, surprisingly, I couldn't stand Sarah in it. :\ But that wasn't too bad.

Best Sinnoh dub episode yet. (And I was serious when I said I wanted Nando's Theme)

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom