• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sacred Army: Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: The table is like a slab, it houses electronics so it wouldn't buckle.

Tye smirked, "Very Nice, Very Nice" he announced to the room. "You better get that vegetation cleaned up! Now who's next?"
------
Destiny smiled and blushed when handed the flower, looking away. "I-I'll go" She stood up on the table so everyone could see. "Well, ummm...I can cast magic...with my flute" Destiny drew the flute from the waist of her blue skinny jeans. "Song of Storms" She said softly before she started playing: this. Just as she did, it started to rain...inside the building. Destiny smiled, she went to go sit down but stopped halfway off the table. "A-and one more thing" Returning to the table she concentrated for a moment until in a flash of light, a halo appeared over her head and large angel wings formed out of light on her back. "I-I'm an angel" She smiled again before the wings and halo faded away and she took her seat, listening to her music again as she blushed.

OOC: And for future reference I will post attached files (sound and music) to enhance the experience of the RP at some points.

Last edited:
OOC: You do realize that song is gonna be stuck in my head for the rest of the night, right? XD

Ame looked on with keen interest at the others. It was certain thing that she wouldn't be bored here.

"You look like one...It's only natural." Vincent said. He was shy, but he still liked giving compliments. And he felt kinda bothered when the wizard dude have her a flower. Maybe it was the fact that he looked about 20 and Destiny looked like she was 16. Probably it was the fact that he was a tiny bit jealous.

Lilith scoffed at Vincent's gratuitous compliment, silently striding up to the pedestal and vaulting up on top of it as she unsheathed her scimitar. Starting slow, she spun steadily as she initiated a series of rhythmically timed slashes and parries. Her silk garments swirled around, seemingly enveloping her as she gained momentum, the movements coming now more quickly and more acrobatic in nature. As she continued, her movements became harder and harder to follow, the sliver of light reflecting off her scimitar flitting about wildly between strokes. Now mesmerizing, the seemingly omnipresent flecks of light enthralled any who watched them too closely, exciting the imagination and conjuring up all manner of distracting thought - far too quickly for the mind to sort through.

It would take a few moments for anyone to realize she had vanished, having returned to her seat completely unnoticed.

OOC: @ Tye Taylors ; After you linked that, I couldn't even start writing a post until I'd listened to it, four real YouTube flute covers and a guitar + recorder duet. In fact, I'm listening to the latter as I write ^^;

Tad's prepared spells:

• Feliciana's Floral Frenzy - Vastly accelerate the plant growth in a small area
  • Spiritwalk - Walk through walls
  • Gaze of Glass - objects blocking one's immediate line of sight become see-through
  • Magic Bullet - Shoot a ray of concentrated, positive thought to cure minor maladies
  • Sealing Wish - Issue a short prayer to cure minor gashes
  • Rock Block (x2) - A wall of stone rises up before the caster for protection
  • Fireball (x5) - A conjure & throw a tennis ball sized sphere of flame
  • Chain Lightning - throw a bolt of lightning that hits multiple foes

------------

"Very Nice, Very Nice. You better get that vegetation cleaned up! Now who's next?"

Tad simply huffed in response, and went to sit down. As the mage took one of the remaining seats, he began to listen intently as the pretty blonde played on. The tune evoked a queer feeling in him: He felt like he'd heard it before, yet the woodwind instrument lent the song an otherworldly feel, making it both strange and familiar at the same time. For some reason, he thought of home ...

"A-and one more thing ... I-I'm an angel" She revealed with a smile, as a halo and wings briefly appeared. He beamed back ("She's so cute when she stutters") but rolled his eyes when the lorry-lifter from earlier commented that Destiny looked the part, too.

The next performance was equally captivating: A red haired, middle-eastern woman he hadn't really paid attention to yet began to swing her sword steadily, getting faster every second, dancing with death. Eventually all he could see was a blur of silver sparkles, after which she disappeared. It took him a while to realise she was again seated, and she didn't look like she had even broken a sweat! Clearly, there were more kinds of beauty present here than he had initially realised.

With such extravagant performances he hadn't even noticed the table bang earlier, and it was just now that things had died down a little he realised that a big, hulking android had appeared, crouching near the table.

"What the hell is that?!" He shouted suddenly, backing away and raising his right palm towards the thing defensively, ready to fire if necessary; he hated robots.

Last edited:
"Just a robot." Vincent said to Tad. "It probably won't hurt anyone. If it was going to...Why would it have waited?" He turned to the robot.

"My name's Vincent." He said.

He really was coming out of his shell around these people. "Wait, is a robot a person?" He wondered.

"It's not like it's any stranger than anything else these days." She said.

Tad's prepared spells:

• Feliciana's Floral Frenzy - Vastly accelerate the plant growth in a small area
  • Spiritwalk - Walk through walls
  • Gaze of Glass - objects blocking one's immediate line of sight become see-through
  • Magic Bullet - Shoot a ray of concentrated, positive thought to cure minor maladies
  • Sealing Wish - Issue a short prayer to cure minor gashes
  • Rock Block (x2) - A wall of stone rises up before the caster for protection
  • Fireball (x5) - A conjure & throw a tennis ball sized sphere of flame
  • Chain Lightning - throw a bolt of lightning that hits multiple foes

------------

Tad said nothing in response, but lowered his hand and returned to his seat slowly, still eyeing the machine. Lizardmen and dragons were one thing, but robots creeped him out at the best of times. Well, mostly just the humanoid ones - their anthropomorphic design combined with their mechanical movements, deathly cold skin and the like was deeply unsettling to him.

"My name's Ame Kren. What's your story?"

Destiny smiled, she blushed slightly and looked to Vincent "Aw, why thank you" She then looked over to Tad. They're both soo cute... Destiny was listening to her music, she could still here the others. The girl sat with her flute in her hands, she fingered through numerous songs for amusement.
-----
"All of you are quite impressive, who do we have left?" Tye asked the group. "That is...other than myself" he chuckled. Wow, I have a lot to work with here... Tye was obviously impressed with his teams skills.

"A traveler mostly. I like to wander the world and explore. Forests, old ruins, cities. You name it, I've probably seen it. I also help a few people here in there if there are any problems."

Last edited:
Ahmal watched from the corner. The infidels were chatting to each other and seeming to have a good time. Chatting is not against the will of Allah, why are you angry with them? It was true, he always felt a burning rage. He overcame his feelings and spoke up.

"Don't forget me."

I should probably make some friends... Destiny smiled sweetly and turned off her headphones, placing them around the base of her neck. She then proceeded to get up and out of her chair, walking over to a chair next to Tad and by Vincent. She took a seat, at first she didn't say anything, she only continued fingering through songs on her flute.

"Oh, then it seems we have a lot in common then", the young wizard replied, taking his eyes off the machine at her words. He was about to ask for warstories when-

"Destiny," Tad said, now with a more cheerful tone, as he noticed the young woman having come to join them, "Ame and I were just discussing our previous travels. Pleasem tell us: where does an Angel call home?"

Last edited:
"I-I don't remember..." Destiny frowned. "They told me I fell from the heavens...they thought I was a meteor at first...at least that's what they told me" She looked up to Tad's face. "I don't remember much at all before then...just light, and warmth" Destiny smiled at the thought. One day I'll find out where home actually is...

SI-44 drew a parallel between itself and Destiny. They were both definitively unaware of where they came from. It hadn't reacted to the hostility, it had experience of human jumpiness in hostile situations.

"You lack first person memory of your past?"

"How do you know you can trust them? Not that it's not true, but...I don't trust the people employing us." Vincent said. He held his hand.

"Suspicion prudent. However, conclusions best reached based on observation."

"Well...they raised me, got me back on my feet in this world" Destiny replied. "I have been given no reason not to trust them...but yes Android, I have no memory of my past prior to a few years ago"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom