• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Seeking Certain Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loonacy

Crazy on the Outside
Reaction score
I'm currently seeking a Lugia and a Ho-oh, as well as a Celebi/Jirachi/Victini if anyone is willing. I'm not looking for them to be of any particular nature; I'd just prefer them to be legitimate (not hacked). Here are some Pokémon I can offer in exchange for these three:

Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Staryu, Audino, Riolu, Swablu, Altaria, Shuckle, Yanma, Sigilyph, Bronzor, Igglybuff, Porygon, Eevee, Ditto, Munna, Azurill, Mienfoo, Mr. Mime, Venipede, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Magikarp, Seel, Chimecho, Sewaddle, Rotom, Gyarados, Solrock, Shuppet, Banette, Axew, Marowak, Mankey, Luvdisc, and Anorith.​
All of these Pokémon are legitimate and some of them I have multiples of. Please message me or reply to this thread if you're interested. :)

(( P.S. So as to avoid confusion, I'm only seeking three Pokémon. For example: Lugia & Ho-oh & Celebi, or Lugia & Ho-Oh & Jirachi, or Lugia & Ho-oh & Victini. ))

Last edited:
@Loonacy; I have a spare event victini I can trade. Do you have any good battle items or evo stones?

@Crazyyoshi;
Really?! Awesome!
I have water, shiny, oval, water, leaf, moon, sun, and thunder stones; as well as a prism scale and an up-grade. As far as battle items, I have plenty of gems, float stones, mystic waters, spell tags, incenses, metronomes, and hard stones. Is there anything that you'd like?

@Crazyyoshi;
Really?! Awesome!
I have water, shiny, oval, water, leaf, moon, sun, and thunder stones; as well as a prism scale and an up-grade. As far as battle items, I have plenty of gems, float stones, mystic waters, spell tags, incenses, metronomes, and hard stones. Is there anything that you'd like?

Nice, I could trade it for a moon and thunder stone if you done mind a two for one. ^^

EDIT: Still looking to trade for a Lugia and Ho-oh, if anyone is willing.

Status
LUGIA: Still seeking...
HO-OH: Still seeking...
CELEBI/JIRACHI/VICTINI: OBTAINED! thanks to Crazyyoshi

I have both Lugia and Ho-Oh. I could trade them for Reshiram and any other pokemon preferrably not gen 5.

@arreolama1069; I think I'll take you up on that offer. :3

Edit:

Status
LUGIA: OBTAINED! thanks to arreolama1069
HO-OH: OBTAINED! thanks to arreolama1069
CELEBI/JIRACHI/VICTINI: OBTAINED! thanks to Crazyyoshi

In other words, this thread is officially closed! :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom