• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shades of Puppetmaster

@Shiny Celebi : Haha yeah, it seems a bit out of character for me, but I love music with some screaming thrown in.

@Sombra29: No, I haven't composed my own songs yet. I think I might try sometime. :> And I would love to do more collabs with Hellion.

Thanks for the comments!

~~~

New cover! It's a collaboration with the magnificent @Aestivate. :3 Thanks for doing this with me!!!

"At the Beginning" by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis
4Shared

I'm so happy you did this cover! Anastasia was one of my favorite movies growing up, and you two sounded great together. Maybe it was just me, but you both sounded a bit off in the middle, but other than that, I think you guys sound wonderful. Both of you have voices that can compliment each other nicely.

;_______________________________________________;

omg franky i think that's my favorite one yet
it was so beautiful :D

and the dog in the background made me laugh

Thank you all for the comments. Like I've said before, it's greatly appreciated! :)

And lol yes, my dog was barking in the background at one part. >>;

"Hypnotize" by System of a Down
YouTube | MediaFire

Sorry if my high notes are a bit jarring; they were in my upper register. ._.

Interesting choice of song for you! You definitely need to work on the high notes, but with more practice, you will get better. Other than that, I don't have any other criticism because you are in tune, and your voice doesn't sound stressed at all. Love the ending note.

Whoa it's been a while and the title of this thread isn't even relevant anymore... ^^;

Anyways, here are a few covers I did a while ago but haven't gotten around to posting here:

"Animal" by Neon Trees
YouTube

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri
YouTube

@The Blue Spirit ; I liked your rendition of "animal," since it suits your range very well. The Chorus (I want some more) was a bit strained, though I understand that it's a fairly difficult part to sing. You sounded like you had fun singing it! :D

Jar of Hearts is just perfect for your voice though, it was lovely~

I loved both covers, especially Jar of Hearts! I think your voice sounded sweet and I can feel the emotion in your voice as you sing it. It's a difficult song to sing, but I think you did an excellent job overall. I'm glad you are working on your high notes, you are definitely improving.

Thanks for the comments and critiques, @CommanderPigg and @Paperhorse. :3

New cover! though about 5 months late in terms of mainstream BUT WHATEVER

"Rolling in the Deep" by Adele
YouTube

[video=youtube;jlyl5TnoM6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlyl5TnoM6A[/video]

(I can't believe I haven't made use of video embedding yet...>_>)

*Randomly pops in*
FGRHJEGWTFURCKEGTFRYUSRJDHFEDFVETY3UREDJHSBVCHD
I LOVE YOUR COVERS!! o:
And I also like the duet you did with @CommanderPigg .; u ; So cuteee!! <33
LOL.xD
I like the softness in your voice, and the mature tone of it too.
Very nice!!:3
Only wish I could sing.xD
(One of my secret drams.)
LOL.xD
I only wish I can subscribe your youtube, but I don't use it.:c (Because I can never log in)
Anyway, great voice!:D I hope your dream, no wait, your dream WILL come true one day.;D

EDIT:
Ps; @CommanderPigg I love your signature and avatar. GHDERJGFUHJZKDBWHJ TEEHEE. Ash x Paul.>///u///> I also like your avatar @The Blue Spirit .xD Zuko is the shiz. <3

@GloomyHaruka Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. <3 Nah, it's okay if you can't subscribe; I kinda don't really care about subscriptions, anyway. ^^ And you should totally post a thread here; no shame in the internetz xD

NEW COVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

"Ambulance" by Eisley
YouTube

(Yeah yeah yeah, I know I've covered them a million times, BUT THIS ONE IS SO PRETTY SO GET OVER IT. <3 :)

[video=youtube;pe_j30FHqkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe_j30FHqkM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

@The Blue Spirit D'awww no problem. c: And that's a relief.; u ; Ohh I can't sing at all.D; Nor do I have a mic.xD LOL.
And GDHQFGDWHJFHDEWJ what an amazing cover.; 0 ; It sounds sweet but sad. c';
Oh oh oh, you should so do a Death Cab For Cutie cover!! o: I think your voice would be perfect for it!:3
Anyway's, keep up the great work.xD

EDIT:
And LOOOOOL.xD Oh god, the avatar.:'D HEY EVERYBODY'S IT'S FRANKLIN!~

@<u><a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=41452" target="_blank">The Blue Spirit</a></u> D'awww no problem. c: And that's a relief.; u ; Ohh I can't sing at all.D; Nor do I have a mic.xD LOL.
And GDHQFGDWHJFHDEWJ what an amazing cover.; 0 ; It sounds sweet but sad. c';
Oh oh oh, you should so do a Death Cab For Cutie cover!! o: I think your voice would be perfect for it!:3
Anyway's, keep up the great work.xD

Actually one of my friends recently covered a Death Cab for Cutie song at our choir concert earlier this month. Thank you again! ^^

~~~

Another cover!

"Diary of Jane" by Breaking Benjamin
YouTube

[video=youtube;goJeqr_YgEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goJeqr_YgEo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I know this genre really isn't my forte, but I love the song...so why not? :p

Yay, an update! And this is a nice cover! It's interesting to hear you sing something different. It's definitely a difficult genre.

Thanks, Claire. :)

New cover!

"Paper Bag" by Fiona Apple
YouTube

[video=youtube;rqSumYPtFM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqSumYPtFM8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I love this song and artist so much. Hopefully I didn't destroy her music. ;_;

Awwwww!!! You sound like the sweetest person singing this! This is one of your best covers, seriously. I think the key is very good for you, and your voice comes through clear and strong.

Back
Top Bottom