• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiay's Ecruteak City Graphics Emporium [Now with Gen V sprites!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shiay's Ecruteak City Graphics Emporium

hiya!
can i get a banner:

pics:morty(hgss) on the right and his ghost type pokemon next to him
background:whatever suits the best
text: the mystic seer of the future....

@Ayano-chan

tapcaei.gif

@TwilightPrincess

Mortysig33.png

--

ouo/

Can I request Generation Five Pokémon for Boxed Pokémon, Shiay?

You sure can. Luckily, I was able to find a ripped sprite sheet for Gen V (both shiny and non!). So if you'd like to go ahead and request that, I'm all for it. ^^

Cant anyone draw me a picture of Kaygeta cute version on signutare, please. Thank.

Can't forget me.

As the re-opening of the IPGL comes sooner. I feel the need to get badges of each type.

Basically. Can you make me 16 unique Gym Badges (Bassed on the Pokemon Types. Rock, Water, Fire ect..) that slightly still resemble the logo of the IPGL which you can see here: http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4236/ipgllogoalt.png

Thanks ahead of time!

Hi can I have a banner of a Beautifly with a background that is natury. Trees, grass, forest, that kind of stuff.

You can take your time, I'm not in a hurry. Thank you so much!

Hey Shiay, I'd like to request another banner from you!

Could I get this picture:
VSJanine.png
on a purple fog background, and the HG/SS sprites of the following Pokemon around her:
Crobat
Weezing
Ariados (x2 and facing in different directions)
Venomoth

Could you rotate or place them so that they all face her, please?

For size, I'd like it to be maximum admissible size (I forgot what that exactly is).

For text, I'd like the words "The Poisonous Ninja Master!" at the bottom of the banner, in light purple text. Feel free to pick a font.

Could I also get the sprites surrounded in a light purple 'outline', just to distinguish them from the background?

Hope this isn't too much trouble!

@MuffinPaula

KuroSig.png

@zXJohnpokelover91Xz

:C I don't draw for other people for free. Please see the OP of this thread under 'Artwork'.

@Flame_Alex

When do you need these? I can get them done, but it's going to take some time since they'd be scratch work sprites. Also... do you have a size preference?

@B-Rad

BeautiflySig.png

@MegaMeganium

PNMbanner.png

@MuffinPaula

KuroSig.png

@zXJohnpokelover91Xz

:C I don't draw for other people for free. Please see the OP of this thread under 'Artwork'.

@Flame_Alex

When do you need these? I can get them done, but it's going to take some time since they'd be scratch work sprites. Also... do you have a size preference?

@B-Rad

BeautiflySig.png

@MegaMeganium

PNMbanner.png

O.OThat was fast

You sure can. Luckily, I was able to find a ripped sprite sheet for Gen V (both shiny and non!). So if you'd like to go ahead and request that, I'm all for it. ^^

Nice. I'd like my team to be Boxed up;)

Derick, Male Daikenki (Mijumaru's Final Evolurion)
Cheworm, Male Kurumiru
Nom Nom, Male Kurumayu
Heather, Female Shiny Hahakurimo
Warren, Male Warubiaru (The final evolution of the dark/ground crocodile)
Shelle, Female Shanderaa (Chandelier)

P.S. Can you do it Horizontally?

Last edited:

P.S. Can you do it Horizontally?

How do you mean? o3o;; Like... the whole box? The boxes within the box? I'm just a little confused. oTL;;

What I'm saying is something that will look like this:
box.jpg

And, oh, make that Hahakurimo Shiny Please ^^

Oh... then yeah. XD I can do that, no sweat. I'll have to do it after my nap, though. Because I'm getting cranky and I'm so tired at the moment. XD; I'll also do those IPGL badges. I was at a loss on how to do those at first, but now I think I've got designs that would be great.

lol, ok, I'm not rushing you anyway. :)

@MorruMaster14

MM14Box.png

ouo/ *goes back to work on all those badges*

:O That...it's just... whoah. You never fail to amaze me.
edit: i put it in my sig

Last edited:
Awn, haha~ ^^ Thank you~ I'm happy that you like it, Morru~ ^^/

@Flame_Alex

I made just half of them because I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about or if you're even going to like them. But just give me the word and I'll either start over or complete this set. ^^

BadgesSample.png

There's Grass, Fire, Water, Poison, Flying, Electric, Bug and Ice so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom