• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiay's Ecruteak City Graphics Emporium [Now with Gen V sprites!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shiay's Ecruteak City Graphics Emporium

All right... I have PhotoShop open... however... there is a question I have for pichuvolttackle.

Would you mind boxes like these?:

DixieParty.png

DixieBox1.png

DixieBox2.png

The box templates were made by a friend of mine, MizuJakkaru, though she and I talk over MSN a lot and I'm free to use her templates if I would like to be.

yeah they look awesome, just dont include their level ^^
and only use cap letters on the first letter of their names,
but only if your able to :)

@pichuvolttackle

All right, awesome, that makes it simpler for myself to be getting that done then. :3 It'll still take some time for me to get those done, but I should have them up by either late tonight or tomorrow morning. I got the simpler stuff out of the way and finished, though.

@Grimmjoww

TTT.png

... I made it cute... >o>;; Is that okay? XD;; I'll redo it if not. :3

@flamealex1

FBJAni.gif

That is awesome!!!!! THANKS!

That's okay.. Sorry, but I wasn't looking for cute maybe more fierce and with 2 Pikachus 1 Eevee and 1 Raichu on the front all doing something. and not a plain background, maybe infront of a Team Rocket Base, or running through a thunder storm? What ever looks better. And also a quote down the bottom, like how alex has "Against all oods" something like that, can you find one :).

Their. Proper request :)

@PVT

PVToh.png

PVTstorage.png

@Grimmjoww

Sorry I don't have anything finished quite yet (even though I should). I'm still looking for the 'right' kind of art to fit your request. I've gone through boatloads of Eevee and Pikachu art, but a lot of people seem to like portraying them more as cute than as badass. >__>

Not a fierce fierce Pikachu, just not super cute :)

I need a GIF sig for my sprite shop. Here is the video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8HSnP1SiI0&feature=related 0:02 to 0:11 animated with the words "Splices" "Recolours" "Revamps?" "You want it?" "It's yours my Freind" "As long as your not a troll." In sync with the origianal speech, then have it saying "Atmey~Detective's Sprite Shop"

Thanks.

Hey Shiay could you add a Budew to the bottom left corner of this:http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/Shiay/FJB.png But I want the first image without it to still be there. And then if you could add it to the current animation I have now that you made for me.

So basically just put a fourth animation of this: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/Shiay/FBJAni.gif with a smiling Budew in the bottom left. hope it makes sense and let me know if you need any more info

thank you shiay
and heres my fixed avatar
image.php

jasmineh2o.png

This is for the animation thingy

Augh... I get back from some projects I'm doing and I find that one of my works is pretty much moot since the account got banned.

Anyways... as for the 'now' requests...

@Atmey~Detective

Shiay said:
Tell me what time frame that it's in. I.e. 1:35 - 1:40 (anything above five seconds, I'm not doing =\ These take a long time, and I'm not interested in sitting there all day trying to get out an animation -- that's not happening)

@flamealex1

All right, I'll go ahead and do that in a bit.

@pichuvolttackle

Well... I could do that... but it'd be hard to keep the heart sparkling, to be honest. Unless you have a .psd file of it and its frames so that I can keep it animated. PhotoShop flattens .gifs, so their animations pretty much disappear when it does that.

--

And I'm off to bed. >__>

As for people that are PMing or VMing me about a request... I suggest you read the first post of this thread very carefully.

how's my fave mod doing? lol.
can you animate this?
or do i have to provide another frame?

@MorruMaster14

^^;; You'd have to provide another frame.

--

Also... my sincerest apologies to anyone and everyone that are made to be waiting on me. I know I haven't been getting finished in a timely fashion, however, please understand that this is because I have a major animation project that I've been working on as well as some of the things here. My animation project is really important to me and comes first when I'm getting to work on it.

ok that would be easy^^

... *shakes head at Grimmjoww* However, since I know it's just a temporary ban, I still have the image ready.

@Grimmjoww

TTTb2.png

@pichuvolttackle

jasagri.gif

@flamealex1

TFJoF.gif

Awesome as always Shiay! Thanks!

thank you shiay, and good luck on your project ^.^

animate this for me, shiay? thank you^^
Frame 1:

Frame 2:

make it move like how the platinum infernape moves^^
i suck at animation:/

Last edited:

Reopening my shop since I've been able to clear a lot of space on my hard drive and PhotoShop's being a lot more friendly to me these days. Also added new things to the shop's OP that I'm willing to do.

Boxed Pokémon

This is a newer thing that I'm willing to do. Thanks to the fact that I was finally able to make the font that my friend an I use on these kinds of storage boxes instead of constantly having to sprite them, I'm able to do these with ease. All I need to do these are the Pokémon you'd like in them, a choice between either a 'Party Pokémon' box or a 'Pokémon in Storage' box, and nicknames (this last bit is optional).

JaydinParty.png

JaydinBox1.png

Great for RP upkeep posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom