• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Skylanders Academy *Start Up!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzillawolf

PMD Hero
Reaction score
@Rider_Fanatic
@PiFace
@Oblivion

"You know, it's not every day you get to fly with Flynn, greatest balloon pilot in all of Skylands. Yep, that's me. Anyway, if you will look over to the left, you'll see Skylander Academy. Pretty impressive, not as impressive as me, but still impressive."

Denku set off to herself on the rather large airship being used to bring all the new students to Skylander Academy. Mainly just listening to the pilot's voice over over the PA system. It honestly never seemed to stop the entire time, it was kind of annoying, not that the shy thing would ever say a harsh word about someone. Right now, she was just trying to stay calm so her smell didn't get worse, the last thing she needed was to humiliate herself.

"I have been advised to inform all formally evil students to be on their best behavior and that committing acts of villainy is no longer proper behavior if they wish to be a good guy. Such acts include stealing, assault of innocent people, arson, esp...epso...espeonage..."

"Ha! Good thing I'm not one of those," said Cyros, strumming her guitar. She wasn't going to get in trouble...at least not this early. She looked around at her surroundings, thinking about how she got here. She was glad her mother wasn't here. Even if she loved her, she didn't want to be embarrassed. That, and she kind of wanted to save who her mother was for shock value. She considered picking on some rookie or another, but wasn't sure. She looked the ship over, it seemed to be a refitted Drow airship outfitted for carrying students to and from Skylanders Academy. She couldn't wait to get her claws on the real things.

I looked around the multitude of heroes on-board. This world was strange. There were so many different people. I hadn't yet picked my partners, we'd do that at the academy. Technically, I wasn't on the ship so much as following it, it's strange how being a Portal Master from Earth goes...

OOC: You presently have a fixed point of view as a Portal Master, once you've bonded with a Skylander, you can see things they've done. Right now we're just interacting a little before we get to the school.

Last edited:
"I am." Said a French accented voice, getting the cabin's attention to a elf who currently had his hands bound by plastic cuff. He had a gentleman's suit on, as well as a mask on his face to presumingly protect his identity by making a new one.

"Zame." Said a harsh German accented voice, this time belonging to a green griffin with bifocals on his face, a lab coat, and armor with the Red Cross on him. Like the "gentleman", he also had plastic cuffs on.

... Well, there is the fair share of psychos. Perfect. And I thought this was a kid's game. Last time I listen to Lloyd.

Scarecrow simply gave a sigh and leaned against the back of the balloon, gaze hardened as he looked throughout the people assembled there with a mixture of contempt and disgust. He didn't like these people. Then again, he was basically trained not to like these people. Even in light of recent events, he didn't know why he didn't like these people, but he still did. And he knew for a fact that he'd rather peck his own eye out than try to make small talk with any of them. What with his rather ominous appearance, he'd be lucky to get a response.

---

Lesse here...

Overgrown skunk? Check.

Ice dragon with an axe for a tail? Check.

Elf with a hard-hat? Check.

Fluorescent green griffin? Check.

Evil raven with some weird pumpkin mask? Check.

Yep, this place officially makes no sense.

Guitar strummings echoed, getting the attention to shift to a elf that looked like an engineer of some sort with an acoustic guitar, tuning up the instrument. Strapped to his back was an oversized pipe wrench.

A secretary bird-like being was sitting by herself, a club holstered onto her belt. Bandages were wrapped on her arms and legs, showing she's still recovering from a nasty fight. In her hands was a photo of a five member family.

-----

And that's saying something! This is supposed to be a fantasy game! They went for the extra mile, apparently.

"I am also told that I should let new Portal Masters know that while this appears to be a video game from your perspective, it isn't. This is real, you're just watching things through your TV and the interface...thing works like a video game for your sake. You don't get extra lives or anything like that, as awesome as that would be. As such, please avoid commanding your partners to attack civilians or staff, you can hurt them. Sheep are fine though, feel free to attack all the sheep you want."

Cyros looked over the the guitar strumming elf. "Huh, guess I'm not the only one with a guitar around here," she said, playing a few cords.

Denku looked at the other students with a slight whimper. But was glad no one was really paying attention to her.

-------

Ok, so sheep are fair gain, civilians aren't, got it.

Scarecrow broke into a grin at the mention of sheep. Messing with those fuzzy little creatures was one of his favorite pastimes. And hey, these people were obviously fine with it, so if the others got in his case about it, well, they could just deal with it.

He noticed a particular lack of socialization amongst the Skylanders assembled there, but if there was someone who was going to strike up a conversation, he most certainly wouldn't be the one to do it.

---

Poor sheep. What did the sheep ever do to anyone, anyways?

And, judging by the kinds of people we've got lined up, thing's aren't looking too well for 'em...

The elf returned the chords, an amused grin on his face, as if he just started a "Duel of the Banjos."

"Oh, this should be good." The sharply-dressed elf said, taking out a twig and placed it in his mouth.
---------

Well, wouldn't be a Spyro game without sheep to maul... Anyone played the first game? Used to play the demo a lot.

And yeah. Just look at Pumpkin King over there.

Cyros smirked. "Finally some action around here," she said, playing several more cords, more difficult ones.

Verdant had just arrived. He was a tad worried he wouldn't make any friends. Socialization was kind of a pain for him, what with being unable to speak. He looked around, and saw some pretty...Interesting folks. A dragon, some kind of skunk looking thing, a skeleton, an elf, and some crazy dude.

--------------------------------------------------------
Guys
Guys
Hey, guys
What if
You guys listening
What if
My dude found a triforce and
Guys
What if my dude found a triforce and used it to become the hero of time?

Denku blinked, looking at Verdant. He seemed kind of nice. At the very least he didn't look as scary as everyone else. He kind of looked nervous like she was. "Um...h-hello...I-I'm Denku..."

------------------

That'd probably be cool...But I don't think that's possible.

OOC: For the record, this really isn't a game to our Portal Master selves, this is real as far as they're concerned, even if they don't know it yet.

Scarecrow, seeing as no one appeared to be paying him much attention, decided to examine his surroundings and get a rough estimate as to who was who and what everyone was like. So far, it appeared that the skunk-like creature, Denku, was rather timid and bashful. He'd likely be fun to mess with. That engineer elf and some dragon already seemed to be forming a slight rivalry, what with those stringed instruments of theirs. And everyone else was in a similar position as he was; just taking in their surroundings and generally keeping to themselves.

---

Well, first of all, you don't find the Triforce to become the Hero of Time. It just doesn't work that way.

Secondly, which Triforce are you talking about? Power, Wisdom, Courage, or just the whole thing?

And lastly, you're in the wrong universe anyways. Sorry 'bout that.

The engineer elf played them back, then played a set of chords that had just the same difficulty, still sporting that smile of his.

---

... Wow. That was random as heck.

((Awww, but it's more fun this way!))

Cyros smirked, playing a longer cord, like a rock song, and adding some dance moves to it.

----------------

True...I've seen more random though.

OOC: Well, your character can think it's a video game, but they have to learn sooner or later.

Scarecrow sighed and shook his head at the antics of Cryos and the elf. "It appears that, around these parts, idiocy is contagious..." he muttered under his breath in a rather ragged voice, though he wasn't really trying to make sure that the others didn't hear him. "And I thought that the underworld was riddled with foul diseases."

Cyros instantly snapped aside and growled at Scarecrow. "Since when is good music stupid?" she asked, with a glare. "You must have zero taste in music then, because most people happen to enjoy it."

"Music, I enjoy. Random noise given some vague form of rhythm? Not as much." Scarecrow spoke with a sly grin, disregarding that the dragon was probably itching to cleave him in two with that strange axe-tail of his. "And I have a taste in music, thank you very much. Not many share my tastes, honestly. The sounds of desperate screams and agonized shrieks...now, that's enjoyable to listen to."

"If that's suppose to be scary, my mom's general was worse," said Cyros. She looked to the elf. "Wanna show this guy some real music pal?" she asked, sure she was a bully, but she respected good music.

"I wasn't trying to be scary. You should see me when I'm actually trying," Scarecrow said with a slight chuckle. "Live in the underworld for a few millennia or so, and you start seeing truly horrible things. But, I suppose that I'll refrain from telling my lovely tales. I fear that some particular individuals might not be able to stomach them."

---

Well. Looks like someone's been cooped up for a few years too long. Who the heck would let this guy in here, anyways?

"Please, spare me the atrocities." The sharply-dressed elf stated, his words dripping with sarcasm.

The engineer elf then decided to play a soft song on his guitar.

"Schwachkopfs, the lot of ya." The bright green griffon huffed out.

------

Someone who's a little idealistic in converting anyone to the light side of the Force.

And why does that song sound familiar?

"And I was raised in a cave with an army of snake men, and saw one of them perform a ritual to turn himself into a hideous God of War to try and raze an entire kingdom to the ground," Cyros replied. "Oh, and my mom has three heads, how could I forget that?"

Cyros then looked to the Elf and started playing the same song.

---------

Well Ghost Roaster isn't exactly pleasant either. I hope they have someone in charge of the lunatics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom