• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Solar System Mafia - ENDGAME - What Revolves Around the Sun Now? [MAFIA WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to push for a lynch and upon a mislynch flip, trying get away from taking responsibility of the mislynch.
I did not push the Seth lynch, though. In fact had Ghostly not voted I wouldn't even consider it. Not that I suspect Ghostly for it ofc.

I believe that unfortunately the votes we got don't really hint towards any players' alignment. You are overthinking it a bit, but that's not bad for your town self.

@Zexy, Seth being lynched is better than No Lynch. Since he is lynched, and is not a Mislynch, if we reinforce him, it would cause trouble to towny people.

@Zexy, Seth being lynched is better than No Lynch. Since he is lynched, and is not a Mislynch, if we reinforce him, it would cause trouble to towny people.
He was a Mislynch, he was town.

That doesn't matter much, what's bad is that we lost our town cop! Really strong role, lost like that...

Omg of all the roles... well this isn't great.

Pikochu said:
So why didn't you suggest a topic of discussion then?
Such as?

Trying to push for a lynch and upon a mislynch flip, trying get away from taking responsibility of the mislynch.
Like Zexy said, he wanted a lynch but didn't push for the lynch on Seth. I don't see how it's backtracking or even suspicious of him to mention how this lynch is bad for us (especially since it's still quiet in here). Although I will note that I find it interesting that while Zexy said he doesn't like Day 1 no lynches, he himself did not take part in any voting. I find that a bit strange.

Zexy said:
Really strong role, lost like that...
Hopefully we'll have some other investigative roles out there that can help...

Also as far as the lynch goes, I don't find Space suspicious for adding the vote that ultimately got him lynched. In fact, if anything, it makes her more town in my eyes being that it was a rather reckless move. Seraphy I can't speak about on the matter because it was a joke vote and nothing more.

Like Zexy said, he wanted a lynch but didn't push for the lynch on Seth. I don't see how it's backtracking or even suspicious of him to mention how this lynch is bad for us (especially since it's still quiet in here). Although I will note that I find it interesting that while Zexy said he doesn't like Day 1 no lynches, he himself did not take part in any voting. I find that a bit strange.
Vote who? I still have no scum leans. If I were to vote it would be a lucky-vote like yours on Seth... well it would be luckier but the reasoning behind it wouldn't be any more sound. Not to mention I was busy the last minutes of the phase and wouldn't like to tie the votes but in doing so there was no option other than Seth.
Also as far as the lynch goes, I don't find Space suspicious for adding the vote that ultimately got him lynched. In fact, if anything, it makes her more town in my eyes being that it was a rather reckless move. Seraphy I can't speak about on the matter because it was a joke vote and nothing more.
Oh, it was Space who did it? Thought it was you, honestly. I don't think it makes her more town, it wasn't that reckless or uncalled for a mafia to just add a vote to a random someone when everyone had 1 non-serious vote. It's just null imo.

Thank you for this. I legitemeky had no idea this started until I saw this. And then I was confused because I'd don't even remember signing up. Not that it mattered since I didn't have a role yet *coughjdcough*
Wow, not giving WolfOwl her role PM in time is going to become a thing :p
If it does,, Zexy you're going on the guillotine because it'll be the fault of this comment.
I did not push the Seth lynch, though. In fact had Ghostly not voted I wouldn't even consider it. Not that I suspect Ghostly for it ofc.

I believe that unfortunately the votes we got don't really hint towards any players' alignment. You are overthinking it a bit, but that's not bad for your town self.
The sisters ain't that confusing.
........Honestly this could be a slip up.
We still have no idea where this is going.

Cause I avent posted till now.

So after a 10-9 work day and in and out of sleep the past few hours. Zexy isntbscum yet. I can usually tell when he is becaise he isn't that great of scum :p

The newbie may have slipped up. Also his posts are fluff on day one not town stuff.

Ghostly looks town. I like pikos observance and questioning. And tossing the second vote on Seth is a brave move. So it is high risk for any one who is safe scum.

Zexy isntbscum yet. I can usually tell when he is becaise he isn't that great of scum :p

The newbie may have slipped up. Also his posts are fluff on day one not town stuff.
Thanks. I know lol :( :p

Well it was towny-sounding fluff, coming from a newbie, but I wouldn't put it past him.

Zexy said:
Oh, it was Space who did it? Thought it was you, honestly. I don't think it makes her more town, it wasn't that reckless or uncalled for a mafia to just add a vote to a random someone when everyone had 1 non-serious vote. It's just null imo.
Yeah it was Space who did the vote, not me. I just kept my joke vote on RainbowSkittles although I did strongly consider adding a vote onto someone else. I just wasn't sure who so I didn't end up doing it. I can definitely see what you mean about mafia adding a vote like that, especially since the phase was inactive anyway, but like Wolf said

Wolf said:
And tossing the second vote on Seth is a brave move. So it is high risk for any one who is safe scum.
This pretty much sums up my feelings on it. It's just a gut feeling but it gives me a town reading for Space. I'm also getting a town feel from Wolf. TFON is now moved from a town-vibe to more null, since I have no idea what his post meant about Seth's lynch and he's a little vague but that could be due to being new.

Night 1 is over. The Day 2 phase post will be up in a bit. Please do not post until then.

DAY 2 - A Natural Satellite Disappears
DAY 2 - A Natural Satellite Disappears

When the news of what had happened broke, the swarming mass of life on the Earth broke into a panic. What would the effect in the future be? How much would they suffer without the tides?

Space was killed. She was:
Space, you are the Moon.

FullMoon2010_%28cropped%29-1.jpg

While not a planet, the Moon is one of the most important celestial bodies in the Solar System. The Moon is Earth's only natural satellite, and is in synchronous rotation with the it - only showing one side. It has had a very prominent influence on numerous cultures since ancient times, such as our calenders and mythology. One of the most well known images is the "Man in the Moon", which is most easily viewed from the northern hemisphere of Earth. As far as its physical interaction with Earth, the gravity of the Moon is responsible for the ocean tides.

You are the Miller. You will come up as "not a planet" on any cop reports.

You are aligned with the Planets, and win when all forces opposing it are dead, while at least one member is alive.

It is now Day 2. To get back to the normal update time, the phase will end in about 57.5 hours on Tuesday, December 13 at 11:00 PM PST (UTC-8), unless a HYPER-MAJORITY is reached.

With 9 players alive, HYPER-MAJORITY will require 6 votes for a phase-ending hammer.

Last edited:
@jdthebud It should be Day 2, end in about 48 hours and with 9 alive HYPER-MAJ should be 6?

Anyways, not a surprising kill, but it's not helping me get any leads. All I know is that I'd rather not lynch Ghostly/WolfOwl unless someone has roleclaim-based info against them.

@Hellcrow Please post a bit here thanks :)

Also @The Force of Nature there was an accusation made against you by WolfOwl earlier and you haven't said anything since...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom