• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Spirit Mafia: Bi-winners: J J M and Mijzelffan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can live comfortably with 5th place :D

I thought the rotation of roles was something new and interesting. When playing as an innocent without a role, I thought that the challenge of trying to work people out by posts alone was fun and made me try to fully immerse in the game.

I think that as mafia, there's chance for the players to not really do anything if they don't want to so that not much happens, like when JJM and I were mafia. Neither of us really wanted to try to trick anyone or take a gamble as we wanted to conserve our points and so I think maybe more incentive to do so (perhaps even make us not be so lax) might have worked a bit better.

Overal I had fun playing both roles though, so thank you for letting me play!

Now if only I had voted for Makuta on Day 1...

Still, I admit I had been a little too lucky in the game. I got a lot of roles while most of the others never got them even once.

Ratings?

@hurristat : I reallly liked this game. You'd better host another :D

Having the simplest roles in the game was actually convenient too. It worked well with the game system giving the players a new role each day.

Re: Spirit Mafia: Day 6 (Another?)

It really sucks to get subbed in with 0 points with 1 mafia left and the leader having 28. It would have been nice to play from the start, but, eh, whatever.

Eh, I'll go ahead and say this. I'm the doctor and I successfully protected myself.

this was stupid. You are now tied for first. Dont tell anyone, and get mij out of the way. Then do what he's been doing and try to get the game over with be lynching the last mafia. You get points, he doesn't, you win. Simple. Instead you settled for a tie.

Lol, my little guess turned out to be right.

Also, this game started out pretty fun, but near the end it became kinda repetitive. Some people weren't able to win anymore, and the game kinda just focused on the ones who had a lot of points.

this was stupid. You are now tied for first. Dont tell anyone, and get mij out of the way. Then do what he's been doing and try to get the game over with be lynching the last mafia. You get points, he doesn't, you win. Simple. Instead you settled for a tie.

Only then who knows how long it might take untill mafia is found and lynched, and probably in the meantime he himself would get killed or lynched as well (he just lives one phase longer). I think that settling for bi-winning was a pretty smart move.

Eh. Im happy with 7th place :) It was really interesting how roles changed every night... overall it was fun :)

mij: easy for you to say, you won because of the decision. I suppose it depends on what type of person you are, conservative or aggressive.

mij: easy for you to say, you won because of the decision. I suppose it depends on what type of person you are, conservative or aggressive.

Erm no, I would have done the same if I were in J J M's postition. For instance, people have been wanting me dead for the last 3 phases because I have the most points. It's only a matter of time before they succeed and someone else (probably Opossumguy or Hellion) would have taken my place. The same goes for J J M.

It's kinda a double or nothing thing. You could settle for what you have, or try to up that but have a chance to lose it all.

I would have wanted to kept playing if the winners were decided not by points, but by elimination.

Will we get ratings?

*points to the points*

Those are good enough. Admittedly, no one played poorly as town, most people played poorly as mafia, and plenty of people were unlucky, so that doesn't count (points was merely a way for me to measure their contributions to their side, not how well they play).

Protip to the mafia: Always claim cop in these situations, not doctor. Because then you're not the only one doubly counterclaimed, and it's easier to defend.

I guess he meant he would preferred some sort of a survival game rather than the points system. :/
Something like, whoever lasts longer is the winner.

(...but that's something similar to the original mafia game rules...)

...then yeah, I was trying to go for something different. That's just a regular mafia game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom