• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars Mafia Endgame: Jabba's Palace Wins! [10/2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Wars Mafia Day 1: A Great Disturbance in the Force [8/29]

well this has started off reeellly interesting........

WmotSWDaddyScene.gif

>:)
*spams friend with emails full of those*

Vote: Dark Victini

Those are not the smilies you're looking for.

hey!

Vote:GliscorMan

All right, clearly we're not getting anywhere here. I like random voting as much as the next person, but when all we've pretty much done is vote people who already voted for us, we won't get any information.

UNVOTE: Neon Borealis
VOTE: Dark Victini

Because I want to fish for reactions, and you initially posted without voting, making you stand out in my mind.

Um, that's a bit odd....

UNVOTE: Central African Republic*
VOTE: FinalArcadia

smiley_emoticons_star-wars-jedi2-blau.gif

I knew it would be. ^^

But I want to have something to work with in future phases. Also, I'm interested in trying to approach day one differently than I usually do, especially since I've been not been doing too well in recent games.

UNVOTE: VeloJello

VOTE: jokool

I'm finding some of the things you say odd.

VOTE: Central African Republic* for voting no lynch

What's so bad about a no lynch? Sure, I'm not exactly in favor of no lynches, but I can certainly see why people would be as we don't have any information.

Um, that's a bit odd....

No it isn't. Not at all. I've seen people vote others just to gauge their reaction many times before. On Day One, it's especially important because what happens here can come back as evidence in future phases.

Oh, here's the vote tally if anyone's interested:

jokool: II (Mijzelffan, Atomic)
Kaustic: I (Soulmaster)
Soulmaster: I (Kaustic)
FinalArcadia: II (Neon Borealis, jokool)
No lynch: I (CAR*)
Atomic: I (VeloJello)
DrumBeats: I (Stuntology)
Dark Victini: II (GliscorMan, FinalArcadia)
GliscorMan: I (Dark Victini)

Last edited:

maybe because i had just noticed the starwars emocon and was exited to post it? and i'm trying to approach day one differently too. like not Random Lynching

VOTE @jokool; I agree with Atomic. There's nothing wrong with no lynch being it saves a townie, and as for voting to gauge reactions, I've seen you do it before without even explaining before doing it.

There's nothing wrong with no lynch being it saves a townie

It was a joke! It's the first day. Everyone was doing it. I mean, someone voted for me earlier because I used too many smiles!

and as for voting to gauge reactions, I've seen you do it before without even explaining before doing it.

True, but I've never done it on the first day. But I will UNVOTE: FinalArcadia

And to even the vote up: VOTE: Dark Victini

No offence.

Unvote: Final Arcadia

Vote: Dark Victini.

Your random voting has made me susspiccious.

UNVOTE: Dark Victini

I didn't intend to cause a lynch today. I only wanted information. And it looks like we certainly got some discussion to analyze later. Not that I think you're 100% innocent, Dark Victini, but I'm not ready to chance hitting a townie now.

This should even things up again, right?

Unvote: Final Arcadia

Vote: Dark Victini.

Your random voting has made me susspiccious.

Um.... Everyone was doing that...

1) @Exor;
2) @jokool;
3) @Soulmaster;
4) @FinalArcadia;
5) @Neonsands;
6) @mwto;
7) @Atomic;
8) @DrumBeats;
9) @Dark Victini;
10) @Hawkeye;
11) @Tris79;
12) @Ryuutakeshi;
13) @Mijzelffan;
14) @GliscorMan;
15) @Stuntology;
16) @VeloJello;
17) @Kaustic;
18) @Gotpika;
19) @Tsutarja;
20) @Neon Borealis;
21) @Central African Republic*;
22) @Human;

Though they had won one recent victory by stealing the Death Star plans, the Alliance had been plagued by many difficulties. Even this current victory had gone sour with Princess Leia being captured by the Imperials. How did they know where to find her? There must be a spy in their midst, thought the Rebels.

Three men in Alliance uniforms entered the living quarters of the former Old Republic senator. “We know you're the spy, we know you've been working as a double agent for the Imperials, and we know you gave up Princess Leia's location. Any last words?” they said.

“What? But I'm a founding member of the Rebel Alliance! I've always been loyal to democracy! You can't do this!” replied the woman, stunned and surprised.

“Yeah yeah, that's just what a spy would say. Nice try, Imperial scum,” said the Rebel guard.

Dark Victini, you are Mon Mothma.

404872-711205_mys0024_large_large.jpeg

“Many Bothans died to bring us this information...”

You are a former member of the Galactic Republic and a founding member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic. You are now a political leader in the Rebel Alliance. You were involved with hiring Bothan spies to find information on the defenses of the Empire's second death star. If the Republic is restored, you will become one if its political leaders.

With the help of your team of Bothan spies, you may “follow” a player each night. You may target a player to find out what night action they have performed, but not who they targeted. To use this ability, PM the host with {Night X: Follow Player}.

You are allied with the Alliance to Restore the Republic. You win when all members of the Galactic Empire are dead.

Dark Victini, Mon Mothma, was lynched. She was Alliance.

It is now Night 1.

This phase ends at 11:59:59 EDT on August 31, 2012.

May the force be with you.

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars Mafia Night 1: Many Bothans Died to Bring us this Information... [8/30]

All right, time to think about what happened here. The votes were tied, so we're left with the usual suspects, a double voter, voteless...

I guess there's no way of knowing what exactly happened, but at least we're aware that somebody has an ability that can affect votes, most likely. It doesn't make up for the loss of a townie, but still, we know to likely be careful when dealing with close/tied vote situations.

Re: Star Wars Mafia Night 1: Many Bothans Died to Bring us this Information... [8/30]

...Oh goodness, did I miscount?

Time to go back and recount. This is why I'm not getting a degree in math or science.

EDIT: Okay, I officially must be mathematically-challenged, because I'm still getting a tie... XD

EDIT2: Perhaps that was a hint of some sort?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom