• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I received a Dialga from the GTS, named GIGA BEE. I also named my Lotad "My Bone", as a request from a friend

Last edited:
LOL In Soulsilver, I named my Lugia "HeavyMe" because I caught it after throwing three heavy balls.

Also, in Platinum, I named my Buneary "Girly", forgetting it was male LOL

I facepalmed when I replayed one of my pokemon games after a year and looked in my pc box.
I had an aipom named 'apple"
well, I was like TEN!

I called a Muk I owned once "Blob", which I thought was pretty stupid lol I haven't nicknamed pokemon since though, as I prefer them with their original names :p

I received a Dialga from the GTS, named GIGA BEE. I also named my Lotad "My Bone", as a request from a friend

Why am i laughing so hard for that Dialga. Why?

I don't nickname my Pokèmon often..i named a Voltorb "Boomball" in Pearl, and Regice/Registeel "Icemon" and "Steelmon" in Emerald. I named my Rayquaza "IL DRAGONE" that in italian means "The Dragon".
My worse nickname is from Ruby, though.
I named my Groudon PRAIMAR. What the hell did that mean?

No, that's not as stupid as the nickname my friend's little brother gave to his shiny Rapidash.
He tried to name it "Shiny," but instead ended up naming it "Shin."
^ XD! I also have a some pokemon in the older games like blue and red named stupid, idiot, or poop i named them that because i never used these pokemon so i thought it was funny to give them bad names, but this was when i was 5 or 6 XD

I named a male slowpoke "Queen Lazy", an oddish "planty", and a Rapidash "Iwaslicked" because TFSpock licked my DS.

I named a Scyther "K (King) Slasher". Then, I looked at it. It was female.

In Ruby, I named my Regirock ASSHOLE, my Regice SONOABITCH, and my Registeel DOUCHEBAG. This was because they each took about an hour and 200 ultra balls to catch

Back in 4th Grade I gave Pokemon the most unoriginal names like naming a Plusle BUNNY and a Taillow BIRD.

Hm... Ok, well, when my Larvesta hatched from the egg, I named it "Lilium", because I noticed that Volcorona's wings resembled a Tiger Lily. But, then I realized that it was really just the scientific name for Lily, not Tiger Lily. So, I changed it to "Tigrinum", which, as everyone knows, is the second part for the scientific name for Tiger Lily... Man, that was stupid ^^

I named my Patrat "Donald"... and then I traded him to my boyfriend cause he was giving me some Pokémon.

He released my Patrat into the wild...

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom