• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *Tag* You're it V2

There hasn't been a post in a long while now, so I'll make one.
@Hidden Mew;

What is your favourite Generation Six Pokemon?

That's a tough one since there are a lot of sixth generation Pokemon I like. Some of my favorites are the starters' lines, even though I prefer Fennekin and Froakie's evolutions over Chespin's right now, Litleo, male Pyroar, Sylveon and Spritzee. If I had to choose one, I'd probably go with Litleo just because it's so adorable, but I think that I'd go with all of the ones I mentioned before instead.

@Ray Koya; What is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series?

That's a tough one since there are a lot of sixth generation Pokemon I like. Some of my favorites are the starters' lines, even though I prefer Fennekin and Froakie's evolutions over Chespin's right now, Litleo, male Pyroar, Sylveon and Spritzee. If I had to choose one, I'd probably go with Litleo just because it's so adorable, but I think that I'd go with all of the ones I mentioned before instead.

Ray Koya; What is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series?

Well that's a tough one but I'll have to go with Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL just because I still have more to look forward to.

@Misty Calls Masquerain; Who's your favorite of Ash's traveling companions?

Ray Koya;4982094Well that's a tough one but I'll have to go with Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL just because I still have more to look forward to. [MENTION=66625 said:
Misty Calls Masquerain[/MENTION]; Who's your favorite of Ash's traveling companions?

My favorite is Misty, she was well written, and had more personality than any of the other companions, except for perhaps Brock.
@Gen6fan; What was your favorite generation of the games, besides 6?

@Apecks; @Gags; @Mook of Ini;

What are your three favorite things about the Soul Calibur, and, if you could change one thing about it, what would said thing be?

Hmm, let's see...

1. The characters. I've always been a big fan of games and series that have a lot of characters. It's so much fun getting to see all their personalities and decide my favorites out of them.
2. It's one of the easier fighting games. Some fighting games are rather complicated for me. SC is the only one that's remained simple for me.
3. I don't have a third thing honestly. XD

EDIT: Whoops, forgot about the thing I would change. Bring back Amy and Yun-seong dangit. ;__;

@Zima; What's your favorite Sonic game? :3

Last edited:

What are your three favorite things about the Soul Calibur, and, if you could change one thing about it, what would said thing be?
What's going on here?!
Errm, Nightmare, Algol and Kilik (in SCV cus he can use all weapons.)

One thing to change...... stop getting rid of good characters and replacing them with crap!

Okaaaay, @Karis;
What did you think of the planet scanning mini game on Mass effect 2?

1) The variety of characters/weapons (Tira <3)
2) The gameplay system. Definitely less convoluted than many other fighters (though, there's nothing wrong with that either)
3) Matches flow nicely and look even somewhat cinematic.
I'd also change the series habit of throwing out characters even though one of my favorites is a 'suspiciously similar substitute'

@Karis;
(sorry for the double mention)
1) What is your favorite video game of all time? Top three will do if you can't choose!
2) Who is your least favorite fictional character and why?
3) Have you found melons for your Yang cosplay yet?

Last edited:

@Karis;[/B] (sorry for the double mention)
1) What is your favorite video game of all time? Top three will do if you can't choose!
2) Who is your least favorite fictional character and why?
3) Have you found melons for your Yang cosplay yet?
1) Hmm ... dunno about individual games, but as far as franchises go, I would say (in no particular order): Mass Effect, Need for Speed, and ... and ... Pokémon I guess.
2) Liara T'soni from Mass Effect. She's just such a freaking Mary Sue and she's the only non-DLC character to have an entire DLC devoted to her character development. IIRC, she was also the only bisexual option in the first game. Plus she's an Adept, a class that's downright broken in the first game. Just ... so much bias toward her from the devs, it seems like. ><;
3) Sadly, no. ;~; Though to be fair I dunno where to look.

Okaaaay, @Karis;
What did you think of the planet scanning mini game on Mass effect 2?
Tedious, made my thumb and wrist sore after a while. I hated it. :U

@Night Sky; What do you like about survival horror games?

Last edited:

What do you like about survival horror games?
The thrill I get from them. =w=; And some of the scares too. Not so much any potential gore. (Not a fan of violence.)
@Enzap; What's your favorite television show?

Why have you not answered my question about penguins?

Also, favorite MegaMan boss?
Oh what. Whoops. I missed that by a good few months. qq Um. Penguins are cool. As long as they aren't crime bosses in Batman comics anyway.

Favorite Mega Man boss is hard to pick. I'd have to list one for each series. qq
@Dolce; What was the last animal you've seen? Humans don't count

@Dolce; What was the last animal you've seen? Humans don't count

And here I was going to mention my sister! D< But that would be my hamster Clover, and my dog Chika since they're in my room all the time.

@Mokoniki; Top 5 fave K-Pop songs! Go go go! >:)

@Zima; What do you think of Russia's sisters Belarus, and Ukraine?

@Zima; What do you think of Russia's sisters Belarus, and Ukraine?
I despise Belarus and feel sorry for Ukraine. >:

@Enzap; Who are your favorite Hetalia characters and why do you like them?

@Mokoniki; Top 5 fave K-Pop songs! Go go go! >:)

Dolce I love you~ xD

1. EXO - Growl
2. G-Dragon - One of A Kind
3. Super Junior - Sorry Sorry Answer
4. SPICA - You Don't Love Me
5. Girls' Generation - I Got A Boy

@Enzap; Do you have a favorite TV show?

@Dolce; Is Juvia your favorite Fairy Tail character?

All my yes.

juvia.gif

@Karisel; Your favorite three classes to use in Mass Effect?

Your favorite three classes to use in Mass Effect?
Engineer, Soldier, and ..... Infiltrator I suppose. :3 I like the versatility and nifty powers the Engineers have, the unrivaled weapon strength the Soldiers have, and the mobility and evasiveness the Infiltrators have.

@Gaga; Favorite game genre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom