• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *Tag* You're it V2

Ohhhhhh that's hard. There are a lot that I really like. I think I've going to go with Wyvern Lords in general, since the ones I used had High attack and could move large distances, Generals and Grandmasters are a close second. For Usefulness I guess I'll go with Tricksters, since they can fight and heal, and tend to come with the lock pick ability. The Falcon Knights almost tie with them.
@Neon Borealis;

What did you think about the end of Dreamscapers?

Oh Boy. Though question. I liked the whole episode (Especially the parts with Bill, hence my avatar). And the ending was such a cliffhanger that I would probably infiltrate Disney in order to get the episode earlier.

... dang cliffhangers...

@FinalArcadia; which episode of Gravity Falls is your favourite so far. (... and when are you starting Skies of Arcadia mafía)?

@jokool; X or Y. and which is your favourite gen VI pokémon?

@FinalArcadia; which episode of Gravity Falls is your favourite so far. (... and when are you starting Skies of Arcadia mafía)?
My favorite is the early "Headhunters" episode, with the wax figures, because I find that one really funny to watch, even after seeing it more than once. ^^

(Good question about Skies of Arcadia Mafia, I'm not even sure myself, LOL)

@HumanDawn
What do you think your SHSL talent would be if you were in Dangan Ronpa, and which character would you most want as a helper while investigating/in trials?

@ZexMachine
If you were transported into Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal and were forced to duel a single character, who would you pick and why?

@ZexMachine
If you were transported into Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal and were forced to duel a single character, who would you pick and why?

Mizael, because I wanna find out the effect of "Number C107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" :))
@Firebrand; If you could Duel either Vector or Yuma, who would you pick?

@Mintaka; Who's your favorite Dangan Ronpa character (either game)?

First game: Naegi! <3 Kirigiri, Mukuro, and Chihiro are other character I like.

Second game: Kuzuryuu ;w;

I guess I could add Monokuma to both lists - before the final chapters for each game - since he makes amusing comments time to time. xD

@Zenax; who's that person in your avatar?
@FinalArcadia; what do you like about Sonia the most?

@Firebrand; If you could Duel either Vector or Yuma, who would you pick?
Obviously Yuma, since I'd lose either way, and I feel like the consequences of losing to Yuma would be less unspeakably horrific XD . I'd also love to meet him 8'D *has a fit in a corner from the thought*!

@xXFrostXx; Least favorite ZeXal character?

Gosh, it's actually hard for me to pick a least favorite. Probably a tie between Mr. Heartland(though I found it hilarious when he turned into a fly XDD), Gilag(least favorite of the Barians, I kinda wound up really liking the others- even Vector!), and Black Mist(although this is more love-hate thing- you're an excellent villain 96, but NOBODY f-s with Astral and gets away with it). @ZexMachine: Who's your favorite Barian now that we know the remaining two?

@ZexMachine: Who's your favorite Barian now that we know the remaining two?

Durbe. I like how he is more honorable than the others (minus Alit), while he still isn't an airhead like Alit.

Obviously Yuma, since I'd lose either way, and I feel like the consequences of losing to Yuma would be less unspeakably horrific XD . I'd also love to meet him 8'D *has a fit in a corner from the thought*!

Remember what happened to III, Alit, Gilag and Semimaru? xD Most of them came back :O
@xXFrostXx; Who's better: Shark or Kaito?

@FinalArcadia; what do you like about Sonia the most?
I really like how she defies the usual princess archetype by being such a helpful character during investigations and trials, is willing to go and explore/look for information on her own, and in general is pretty strong, considering the circumstances. Plus, she's very kind and caring to most everyone while also being fun, and her interests and thoughts about Japanese things are very entertaining. XD

I also really like her character design, too!

@Catspring
What is your favorite aspect/part of Attack on Titan?

What do you think your SHSL talent would be if you were in Dangan Ronpa, and which character would you most want as a helper while investigating/in trials?

SHSL Gamer, and Sonia Nevermind.
@Mintaka;

If Monobear was in the wild, do you think all the female bears would have the hots for him, and possibly fight over him to the point where Monobear has to host another game of Mutual Killing with the winner being able to be with him for the rest of their lives?

Durbe. I like how he is more honorable than the others (minus Alit), while he still isn't an airhead like Alit.

Remember what happened to III, Alit, Gilag and Semimaru? xD Most of them came back :O
I think my avatar and my profile background answer that question for me. XD

@Firebrand: Favorite zeXal moment?

Last edited:

I think my avatar and my profile background answer that question for me. XD

@Firebrand: Favorite zeXal moment?
After one of Shark's comebacks, I'd agree X'D ! That's the hardest question ever! There are hours worth of amazing moments. At the moment, I just can't get over this one. Warning: Spoiler of recent ZeXal episode.
tumblr_mqdpsp3zgK1rt1rh3o1_500.png

1) He's always naked 2) He's talking about Yuma being naked XD !
This one also made my heart melt.
tumblr_lxxguduHl21qjveyno1_500.gif

tumblr_m0uufabHxf1qfu9ez.gif

tumblr_m0uugqhnZM1qfu9ez.png
Also basically every time Yuma does something awesome, there are any cute moments, or anything funny happens XD .

Now for some random comments :p .

And the fact he's a kitty-cat. But I kinda doubt if I dueled Yuma it would be an all-out duel to the death XD . Even if it was, I'd rather be killed by Yuma than by Vector any day. I'd probably die of a panic attack before the duel ended if I dueled him anyways O-O .
Gosh, it's actually hard for me to pick a least favorite. Probably a tie between Mr. Heartland(though I found it hilarious when he turned into a fly XDD), Gilag(least favorite of the Barians, I kinda wound up really liking the others- even Vector!), and Black Mist(although this is more love-hate thing- you're an excellent villain 96, but NOBODY f-s with Astral and gets away with it).
Mr. Heartland has made it quite high on my list too XD . I'm not even sure I could even pick a least favorite Barian. Exactly!! I must admit I do... kinda... sorta... uh.. lo-... I've kinda started to lo-oath heh, Vector ._. He's one of mah favorite characters, but please don't tell anyone who ships ScreamingFitOnTheFloorShipping, or it might get revived D; ! Yeah, I kinda do always go back and forth between mostly loving and mostly hating him XD . He annoys me to death, he's stupid and ugly, creeps me out, and freaking
killed Astral
causing Yuma to go into severe depression DX !! I still like him for some reason. Probably because he's both evil and hilarious XD .

@J-Keni; What was the episode of ZeXal that made you the most sad?

After one of Shark's comebacks, I'd agree X'D ! That's the hardest question ever! There are hours worth of amazing moments. At the moment, I just can't get over this one. Warning: Spoiler of recent ZeXal episode.
tumblr_mqdpsp3zgK1rt1rh3o1_500.png

1) He's always naked 2) He's talking about Yuma being naked XD !
This one also made my heart melt.
tumblr_lxxguduHl21qjveyno1_500.gif

tumblr_m0uufabHxf1qfu9ez.gif

tumblr_m0uugqhnZM1qfu9ez.png
Also basically every time Yuma does something awesome, there are any cute moments, or anything funny happens XD .

Now for some random comments :p .

And the fact he's a kitty-cat. But I kinda doubt if I dueled Yuma it would be an all-out duel to the death XD . Even if it was, I'd rather be killed by Yuma than by Vector any day. I'd probably die of a panic attack before the duel ended if I dueled him anyways O-O .
Gosh, it's actually hard for me to pick a least favorite. Probably a tie between Mr. Heartland(though I found it hilarious when he turned into a fly XDD), Gilag(least favorite of the Barians, I kinda wound up really liking the others- even Vector!), and Black Mist(although this is more love-hate thing- you're an excellent villain 96, but NOBODY f-s with Astral and gets away with it).
Mr. Heartland has made it quite high on my list too XD . I'm not even sure I could even pick a least favorite Barian. Exactly!! I must admit I do... kinda... sorta... uh.. lo-... I've kinda started to lo-oath heh, Vector ._. He's one of mah favorite characters, but please don't tell anyone who ships ScreamingFitOnTheFloorShipping, or it might get revived D; ! Yeah, I kinda do always go back and forth between mostly loving and mostly hating him XD . He annoys me to death, he's stupid and ugly, creeps me out, and freaking
killed Astral
causing Yuma to go into severe depression DX !! I still like him for some reason. Probably because he's both evil and hilarious XD .

@J-Keni; What was the episode of ZeXal that made you the most sad?
Time for some random comments of my own.

O.O How does that first moment have a subtitle? As far as I know, zeXal episode 107 still hasn't been subbed, let alone the episodes following it.

This still has to be one of my favorite zeXal moments:
zexalLOL_zpse1707e42.png
Because that is just hilarious taken completely out of context. XD

What is your favorite aspect/part of Attack on Titan?

I love the characters! Armin and Hanji especially, they're my favorites! Woah I love everything about Armin and Hanji

@Zenax; If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why?

Time for some random comments of my own.

O.O How does that first moment have a subtitle? As far as I know, zeXal episode 107 still hasn't been subbed, let alone the episodes following it.

This still has to be one of my favorite zeXal moments:
zexalLOL_zpse1707e42.png
Because that is just hilarious taken completely out of context. XD
Someone captioned just a few parts and put them on Tumblr. No idea how much I trust the accuracy, but I still find it hilarious XD .

So many possible captions for that XD .

I'm gonna count that as a tag, so:
For you, do you have a Spotify account?

No, I don't have a spotfy account.

XD I know. My favorite caption I've seen for that screenshot I posted is this:
Astral: That appendage Tetsuo is displaying. What was it called?
Yuma: Astral just- shut up. You're not making things better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom