• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think about the animal above...

Odd and ugly.

Titanoboa

It's a big snake, not much else I can say. Snakes, while cool in their own right, have never been high interest animals for me. Titanoboa doesn't have anything that piques my own interests outside of being the largest snake if I remember correctly.

Apollo metalmark butterfly?

It's been less than a day, I don't think you needed to bump this thread haha. There's been longer pauses than a couple hours, and this thread is still going.

They seem like cute rodents with an neat social structure. Interesting to see that the males also partake in rearing the young.

Desman?

How are there so many animals I never heard of? I like them, especially as far as semiaquatic mammals go. They remind me Platypus like they appear to be a combination of multiple animals.

Megabat

Gotta respect them, being hardy creatures from the time of the Mesozoic that survived to the present day.

My god, I've been ninja'd repeatedly, here...

Okay, the hue on its body is pretty, and it looks tasty.

Hallucigenia

Alien and ou there from my mammalian perspective.

Shape-shifting octopus

Super super kool and pretty. My second favorite insects after the dragonfly and the clothes moths.

Newts

Back
Top Bottom