• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Looks so strange, not something that catches my attention

(my current avi) - Shinx

I think it's cute and I like the various star motifs appearing on its figure. The black and blue colour division characterizing its body is another nice touch to it.

Meganium?

One of my least favourite fully evolved Grass starters. Not only does it look dull, it also has a shallow movepool and can't hit hard.
Manaphy

Its funny and cute its all I have for it

Archen

not something that catches my attention
so only love the typing
design is ugly for me

Zangoose

It is a cool combination of badass and cute looks at the same time. I find it's fight with Seviper interesting too.

Camerupt?

I think it looks really cool and unique. I like the idea of a camel based on volcanoes plus, its colour scheme is wonderful and the same applies for its Mega Evolution.

Raikou?

My favourite Legendary beast, it looks cool and is fast and hits hard with Special-based attacks. Shame they decided to give it Inner Focus instead of Volt Absorb as a Hidden Ability when Generation VII rolled around.
Togekiss

Not something that catches my attention
looks strange - doesn't resemble a fairy either (should have stayed normal)

Shelgon

purple balloon Pokemon
not even scary for a ghost type
do like the creepy entries it has, just wish it was spookier looking

Fennekin

Not sure what about it i dislike, doesn’t catch my attention
Gave many tries before
Calnt like everything
Design looks weird

Umbreon

Love it
Such an adorable kitty, love those Scottish folds
Had a sad episode for sure
(made me cry, episode premiered In English couple days after my grandma passed on)

Jolteon

I think it's rather nice. The white spark-shaped ruff goes well with its prevailing golden colouring plus, its Specials and Speed stats are pretty cool.

Pidgeotto?

Favourite fully evolved regional bird, it looks cool and hits hard and even gets Close Combat.
Gardevoir

Back
Top Bottom