• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's.... there. I'm even more impartial to Mythicals than I already am to Legendaries. And likewise... the design doesn't really get my attention at all. I will say that its entry animation is pretty neat; what with it unfolding out of its dress as if its body is some archaic Poke Ball.

Duskull

I LOVE Duskull. I might not have much to say about it on its own, but its evolutionary line puts it up there as one of my favorites. They all have such cool designs, and stat-wise I feel like you don't see all too many bulky Ghost-types around either. I'd love to use one on a team someday... I just wish it was more accessible/helpful during singleplayer. I also feel like it got a bit overshadowed by its cousin Shuppet in the long run.

Beedrill?

Beedrill is a giant killer bee you can use earlier in the game. It's design is simple but effective. It's mega was cool too.
Beedrill might not be the toughest pokemon but it's still amazing because it's a giant killer bee with an even more killer mega and it's just plain COOL.

Chikorita

its cute and adorable, love it's design
love the typing too - cute colors too
such adorable looking electric doggy

Dragonaire

cutest of all the dark types combined
love that cutie fox!! even if they wouldn't want to be called cute
awesome ability and glowing rings
my top favorite of all shines

Absol

jewely pokemon
not good looking at all, doesn't catch my attention