• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Battle of the Test Tube - Mafia, Joltik and Tris79 win [8/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Battle of the Test Tube (Chemical element mafia) - Accepting sign ups [7/22]

I want in.

Re: The Battle of the Test Tube (Chemical element mafia) - Accepting sign ups [7/22]

I'll play!

An interesting game theme! I'd like to play!

I'll play!

No fair Lumi stole the last spot while I was reading through so it looks like I'll be subbing

And with that all player spots are full. Still accepting subs though. Role PM's will be sent tomorrow around 8 PM (EEST) or even a little earlier

Re: The Battle of the Test Tube (Chemical element mafia) - Sub spots remaining [7/22]

sub

Re: The Battle of the Test Tube (Chemical element mafia) - Sub spots remaining [7/22]

I'll sub.

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I will now begin to send the role PMs. Please don't confirm your role in thread before it is night 0.

1. @Paperhorse;
2. @Croag;
3. @Mintaka;
4. @America*;
5. @Lithuania;
6. @Mijzelffan;
7. @Central African Republic*;
8. @Tris79;
9. @Buoy;
10. @Feralize;
11. @GengarWithSunglasses;
12. @Smasher 101;
13. @Belarus.;
14. @Synthesis;
15. @Hitomi;
16. @Joltik;
17. @NfiNity;
18. @mwto;
19. @Neonsands;
20. @HilbertCressLover;
21. @Hawkeye;
22. @FinalArcadia;
23. @Luminosity;

Role PMs have been sent. (Phew that took far too long). It's now night 0. Please confirm your roles.

Confirming.

Re: The Battle of the Test Tube (Chemical element mafia) - Role confirmations [7/23]

Confirm

Re: The Battle of the Test Tube (Chemical element mafia) - Role confirmations [7/23]

Got mine.

Confirming my cute role.

Role confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom