• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they don't like us to have debates in news of the world. Unless they have an opinion on it of course, in which case debate is perfectly acceptable even if it is not on topic.

Anyway, I finally got new shoes. My old one have had holes in them for months, so it was overdue. I sure do miss them though =(

The newest Mars rover is going to land in 4 days. I would post an article about it in News of the World, but posting science articles there is way too depressing.

Just read an article about it the landing really look exciting because they haven't done it before.

Oh wow. That is really exciting. What new information will this yield? I wonder.

wow a website only about shoe lacing. Well you see new things every day.

The method of lacing shoes shown in your blog looks very nice.

What shade of blue are your shoes? More of dark, or light blue?

They are dark blue. I got them from Wal Mart. I like getting shoes from Wal Mart because they are cheap and they don't have much of a selection and I don't really feel any difference in comfort.

wow a website only about shoe lacing. Well you see new things every day.
Tell me about it. XD

I just tie my shoelaces in that (X-X-X) style.

The method of lacing shoes shown in your blog looks very nice.

What shade of blue are your shoes? More of dark, or light blue?

They are dark blue. I got them from Wal Mart. I like getting shoes from Wal Mart because they are cheap and they don't have much of a selection and I don't really feel any difference in comfort.
Then like you said, I think white laces would look nice with the shoes.

I don't mind buying shoes at cheap prices either. If they are comfortable, then why not. Not like students compare brands nowadays. XD

I don't mind buying shoes at cheap prices either. If they are comfortable, then why not. Not like students compare brands nowadays. XD
I doudt that there are many people that care about brands, in our family we just buy what is cheap.
There are exception when these clothes are for special events and such.

Well I have 2 pairs of dress shoes, but I don't think I'll ever need to replace them because I hardly ever wear them.

Yeah, other than dress shoes, I just buy whatever that's comfortable and cheap. Besides, my friends do the same thing, buying shoes at stores near schools where it's cheap and follows the trend at the same time.

I have a pair of cassual shoes (Tennis) and a pair of formal shoes that I almost never use.

I came back from dinner outside, but seeing as this is tropical climate, no, it had to rain, and the way home had downward slopes. Not to mention my slippers getting wet inside. Boy, it felt like I was sliding!

Hmm, it's almost as I got too many summer shoes... And I managed to lose my proper winter shoes this winter, someone changed theirs with mine, they're the same, just bigger, so I can't really use them. At least I have my army boots still lying around, they do the job.

Also, I've been playing Conquest lately. It's a pretty neat game, but there is one thing that irks me. Whenever I play strategy games, I always tend to be cautious, knowing that a failed attack can lose precious units. However, that doesn't happen here, you just ... lose, so I probably waste a lot of good opportunities at not attacking, because I think that I'll lose my warriors permanently if I do. It's less the game and more me that's at fault, but it still annoys me at times.

Also, I've been playing Conquest lately. It's a pretty neat game, but there is one thing that irks me. Whenever I play strategy games, I always tend to be cautious, knowing that a failed attack can lose precious units. However, that doesn't happen here, you just ... lose, so I probably waste a lot of good opportunities at not attacking, because I think that I'll lose my warriors permanently if I do. It's less the game and more me that's at fault, but it still annoys me at times.

I guess sometimes having a bit too much experience can be a bad thing, huh?

If you're too experienced, that activity you do could get boring... Trust me, I would know...

Yeah, I guess that's true. I think I'm good at drawing, but I still enjoy it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom