• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;2Bf5F7Sfju0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bf5F7Sfju0[/video]

Uha, wa, actually, I, I can't eat beef. I have a degenerative problem with my intestinal lining, and beef really gives me gaass.

I can eat beef.

[sub]Such a stimulating conversation here in the Conversational Thread.[/sub]

I can eat beef.

[sub]Such a stimulating conversation here in the Conversational Thread.[/sub]

I concur. *Clinks glass*

Uha, wa, actually, I, I can't eat beef. I have a degenerative problem with my intestinal lining, and beef really gives me gaass.
Don't worry, we'll have Kyle 2 give you some of his Halloween candy.

Right Kyle 2?

I think it was the one with It (the travelling machine).

I think that was a different episode, but had that same character in it. I liked that episode a lot. "You paid him $40 to not make fun of me?" "Well, yeah." "Ya should have gone for $12.50."

Despite what my avatar suggests, I don't watch South Park too much. Mostly because I don't have the assets nor sufficient privacy to. I just thought that the idea that became my avatar was too good to pass up.

Despite what my avatar suggests, I don't watch South Park too much. Mostly because I don't have the assets nor sufficient privacy to. I just thought that the idea that became my avatar was too good to pass up.
If only my sig meant that I ate at Subway everyday. :(

I think that was a different episode, but had that same character in it. I liked that episode a lot. "You paid him $40 to not make fun of me?" "Well, yeah." "Ya should have gone for $12.50."
Yeah, that's the one. Though in the French dub it was $5 instead. I loved the ending.

Yeah, that's the one. Though in the French dub it was $5 instead. I loved the ending.

Part where he leaves due to the boys being "Stereotypes" while he is one himself? Fine example of hypocrisy right there.

Part where he leaves due to the boys being "Stereotypes" while he is one himself? Fine example of hypocrisy right there.
Well, more because of their reactions when he told them that he made 5 millions, but that was pretty hilarious as well.

Yes, yes. How is your life carrying on these days, my friend?

Honestly, you probably wouldn't want to know. I think I remember you commenting on the blog where I announced my dad's death. Put for the sake of poshiness, all has been well, old bean, even thoguh it hasn't, but still. Would you like a crumpet?

Beginning of Grey Goo?

I don't know what this means and I'm not sure I want to know.

Oh, poop, right when I start to really get into the conversation, I have to go. Fudgebottoms. Peace, mah niggaz.

Well, more because of their reactions when he told them that he made 5 millions, but that was pretty hilarious as well.

That was also really funny. One of the best episodes. XD

Yes, yes. How is your life carrying on these days, my friend?

Honestly, you probably wouldn't want to know. I think I remember you commenting on the blog where I announced my dad's death. Put for the sake of poshiness, all has been well, old bean, even thoguh it hasn't, but still. Would you like a crumpet?

I remember the blog. Hope things are getting better.

No thank you, my good friend. So long for now.

But that day hasn't come yet. Unless I go back to the past and change the events. To DeLorean time machine traveling 88miles per hour! To change the past, which will become the present. And to once again screw the rules!
But then Moki might not ever be born!
...which could work out better for you in the long run. Think of all the free time you'd have if you didn't have to deal with all of those kidnappings.

So you better hide well, or they'll find you.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I do. :p Though I think 9GAG had an effect on that. Procrastination hid an hypnotic device in there.
Or I could just join them. Save me some trouble.

Excellent. :p
Was it this?
XD

Are you sure you want to come back here though? It's very dry.
That was great. xD

But that day hasn't come yet. Unless I go back to the past and change the events. To DeLorean time machine traveling 88miles per hour! To change the past, which will become the present. And to once again screw the rules!
But then Moki might not ever be born!
...which could work out better for you in the long run. Think of all the free time you'd have if you didn't have to deal with all of those kidnappings.

Hmmmmm, Less kidnappings and rescuing. And plenty of more time for cards games and chances to beat that small runt with ridiculous hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom