• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not my fault the guys on your construction team are slacking.
emotvfemale.gif

Also that whole thing counted as one quote, lol. xD
Yes, it is. You made them work too much and now they're doing a burnout. All at the same time. Bad, bad KM.

How many more gazillion walls are there for you to reply?

It got to you too? That foul villain just doesn't know when to stop. D:<

What are you procrastinating on doing?

I should be writing weekend journal entries for my English 102 class, but the Internet has put me in shackles once again. :p

Yes, it is. You made them work too much and now they're doing a burnout. All at the same time. Bad, bad KM.

How many more gazillion walls are there for you to reply?
KM is sorry. :( If it makes them feel any better I avoided turning that sentence into the start of a pun conversation.

I think that's it, unless there's a blog conversation I forgot about.

I should be writing weekend journal entries for my English 102 class, but the Internet has put me in shackles once again. :p
Do you need a saw?

What do the journal entries have to be about?

NOOOO! My bad quoting skills...

But it's freezing cold. And you want to eat something cold.
I tend to be up for an Icee/Slushie year-round.

Strangely enough, I rarely ever want ice cream, even when it's hot out.

KM is sorry. :( If it makes them feel any better I avoided turning that sentence into the start of a pun conversation.

I think that's it, unless there's a blog conversation I forgot about.
I guess I can remove a few years from your penal sentence for that, then. But when the authorities will catch you you'll still spend a few eternities behind the bars.

So that leaves me with two walls in my Castle, one in your Place, two blog posts, the TG wall, the one in your fanclub and this. You're going to kill me.

I tend to be up for an Icee/Slushie year-round.

Strangely enough, I rarely ever want ice cream, even when it's hot out.

Something must be wrong with people these days. Seems like doing the opposite is working better than doing the exact thing.

Time to not screw the rules!

I guess I can remove a few years from your penal sentence for that, then. But when the authorities will catch you you'll still spend a few eternities behind the bars.

So that leaves me with two walls in my Castle, one in your Place, two blog posts, the TG wall, the one in your fanclub and this. You're going to kill me.
What authorities?

Totally forgot about the blog posts. If you want you can drop some of them to lighten the load. ^^;

Yeah my cravings are a little backwards. I like soup most when it's warm out too lol
(Good) soup is good any time of the year~

Never thought I would see the day when it would come to this.

There, I wrote one journal entry. Now I'll reward myself with twenty minutes of Internet.

What authorities?

Totally forgot about the blog posts. If you want you can drop some of them to lighten the load. ^^;
Oh, you know, those authorities.

Guess I will, then. I don't really have the motivation to write long posts nowadays. :x

Oh, you know, those authorities.

Guess I will, then. I don't really have the motivation to write long posts nowadays. :x
Ah yes, those authorities...

Aw. :( But it's fine. If you don't have as much fun with them anymore you should cut back. The main reason to come on here should be to have fun, not obligations. ^^

But it's fun to be unconventional lol

I concur. Only when your unconventional yourself! Now look who laughing, no one.

Never thought I would see the day when it would come to this.

But that day hasn't come yet. Unless I go back to the past and change the events. To DeLorean time machine traveling 88miles per hour! To change the past, which will become the present. And to once again screw the rules!

Ah yes, those authorities...

Aw. :( But it's fine. If you don't have as much fun with them anymore you should cut back. The main reason to come on here should be to have fun, not obligations. ^^
So you better hide well, or they'll find you.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I do. :p Though I think 9GAG had an effect on that. Procrastination hid an hypnotic device in there.

[video=youtube;2Bf5F7Sfju0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bf5F7Sfju0[/video]

[video=youtube;2Bf5F7Sfju0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bf5F7Sfju0[/video]

If that's the episode I think it is, it's one of the 3-4 I've watched in my life. Not really a fan of the series but it made me laugh a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom