• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dark Arts Academy- Sign Ups Open for Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Arts Academy

The RP will start up sometime over the weekend, Haze said give him about three more days, so about Sunday my time (For the US and such it will be like Saturday). I am hoping @Hide in Plain Sight; will be okay with this as well:)

Sure, let me know when you make a SU. It's not teaching evil, it's pretty much teaching how to murder, kill, steal etc and getting away with it, and basically Sirius is also building an army so he can destroy the heroes of Castelia City (As said in his History).

Okay cool, then it's settled by Sunday my time, the RP will start. Sign ups will be open always of course from now until the RP ends whenever that is:),

How, how can we talk about scary people without mentioning lil' Heather? For crying out loud, she's an eight-year old girl who's imaginary friend is some...thing that's basically telling her to kill people just for the sake of killing people?

Are Heather and Bella gonna have an evil-little-girl off? xD

I actually like your character picture. I am disappointed with myself that I can't find a more appropriate picture for my character without possibly violating forum rules.

I'm going to sign up my teacher first just because I have an idea for him. Student to come later.

Name: Miles Winchester
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Miles is a chameleon, a necessity given the way he lives his life. He constantly changes his appearance depending on the job, but his 'default' appearance is short dirty blond hair that is carefully tended to, brilliant storm blue eyes (he has colored contacts in nearly every color), a clean shaven face and boyish good looks that he can't seem to hide no matter his cover.

In his profession, careful attention to detail regarding clothing and accessories is vital to survival. This means that Miles is a bit of a clotheswhore, owning closets full of outfits for nearly every possible scenario. So it's hard to pick one default style, but if you were to it would be formal with a casual flair.

Personality: Miles is cunning, manipulative and charming. In addition, he has the incredible intelligence to back these traits up and is impeccable at thinking on his feet if things go wrong. He has a love of self and a love of money. He isn't pure evil, but he has no moral code to speak of. He's jaded from what he saw in his early twenties so he doesn't form connections to people. Miles is like a ghost, vanishing without a trace only to reappear when he's least expected. He has a remarkably cool head in the line of fire and will never panic no matter the odds.

History:

Miles Winchester was born into money. His family was an old money family in Kanto and as such Miles was raised to be a perfect little gentleman. Perfect diction, multiple languages (Miles speaks English, Mandarin, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian and Arabic), the class and grace of nobility and the sense that he was better than other people due to birthright. This sunk in and Miles always thought he was special and that he was always above the law.

Naturally this particular trait of his led to trouble for young Miles. He always found himself getting into fights and scrapes and he couldn't talk his way out of every single one. He got himself kicked out of a couple of snooty private schools and his parents finally had enough. At sixteen they sent him to a military academy noted for turning out officers who served the core with distinction.

At twenty Miles graduated from this academy with full honors. He had been rated a first class sniper who was also skilled with a rifle and uncannily accurate with a blade. These traits, combined with his innate personality made him perfect for black ops missions. And so Miles was sent to more training and eventually became part of an elite military unit which dealt with the most difficult missions.

His three years in this unit broke Miles. He saw the true wickedness, the true depravity, the true sinfulness of the human race while dealing with terrorists, drug dealers, corruption, human traffickers, organized crime and all the worst evil you could imagine. Miles couldn't handle the thought of serving a species that didn't deserve it. So he went rogue, dropped off the map and began offering his services to the highest bidders. It didn't take long for Miles to have a reputation in the criminal underworld as a first class problem solver.

It was only natural that his talents would be tapped by an academy looking to breed evil and nurture it. The right offer and a place that was off the map was perfect for Miles to cool off and let the heat on him dissipate a bit.

Pokemon:

Gengar
Lucario (turned to the dark side)
Weavile
Charizard (black naturally)
Dragonite
Infernape
Hitmonchan
Gardevoir

Subjects: Concealment, Deception and Extraction Tactics (basically how to do evil shit and get away with it)

I just noticed. I read all the characters. And everyone has wonderful characters for this RP. I'm pumped for it and all, but I noticed my characters are NO WHERE near as evil as everyone elses. XD

I CAN'T WAIT! I already wrote a short fanfic about it, but it's on the laptop and I'm using the main computer. But now that I think about it, the Creepy Little Girl fight sounds interesting, I was thinking of Alma from the FEAR series against Little Sister from Bioshock 2. Time to write another fanfic!

HiPs- Accepted! Finally lol:), and now we wait for Haze and the weekend.

There's going to be a problem, I'm not going to be here on Sunday. Another family thing, but atleast it's only for sunday...

BTW I have an idea for the school's "nurse"

Name: Jon Garnett

Appearence: He has a thing for the Renaissance, so he wears a black robe and hat with a plague doctor's mask. (the mask that looks like a bird's face.) He never really shows his face, no one, not even him, knows why.

Personality: Jon has an obsession with Poison and disease. So he uses his pokemon to make various poisons, but all poison-masters must know a cure, which is why he's the "nurse". He's a bit of a creep, and jokes around about dissecting you in your sleep, 0_0. So overall, he's the insane doctor/scientist that you only meet in your nightmares before you go get a check-up.

History: He was a completley normal boy living in a town in Sinnoh (not any of the actual towns, his hometown has been erased from the map.) One day, he was bit by a trainer's out-of-control Seviper and was in the hospital. But Jon was amazed by the power of poison, how one little nibble could kill you in a few hours. Once he was released from the hospital, he started studying poison-types, it became an obsession. In school, the students were learning about the Renaissance (I do think there was a Renaissance in the pokemon world at some point), and they started learning the about the Black Death. This amazed Jon even further, how one little diseased Raticate killed 30 to 60 percent of the human population. He thought of the power he could have if he could re-create the Black Death, billions of people would be begging him not to infect them.

Jon started studying about the Plague, he used posion from various Poison-types to make a new poison that could cause it. It took many years to perfect the chemical, it was tested on Raticates and other common pokemon before he would test the Humans. Finally it was a success, it was time to get a human subject. With an Ekans that he recieved from a family member a while back, he captured one of the town's residents and hid him in a shed. The chemical was put into a spray bottle, and he sprayed the liquid "Black Death" on the man. As hoped, the man started vomiting and grew disgusting bumps all over his skin, after a two days or so, the man died.

The academy somehow heard about his work and invited Jon to join the school. From there, he was a student, and found a liking towards the insane. He decided that when he would rule the world with his "Plague" he would spare the lives of the insane people of the world, and leave the others to die. When he graduated from the school, Jon became the school's nurse, for every poison-master has a cure to their diseases.

Pokemon:
Arbok (Orochi)
Seviper (Serphent)
Serperior (Haken)
Weezing (Dogas)
Toxicroak (Doku)
Muk (Beton)

Other: Haken is his only non-poison type, but it's an insane pokemon who loves pain. Haken is often the test experiment for Jon's new poisons, but can easily recover due to it's Giga Drain attack that it uses on Jon's other pokemon.

Accepted! I wonder if anyone else will join up by Sunday

Name: Trey Dawson

Appearance:Trey has long straight black colored hair, with some streaks of it dyed in a clear purple color. His hair is combed ina way so that it would cover over his right eye. His eyes are black colored and have an air of sadness and hurt in them. He has a thin built but has very quick and agile legs that have been well trained. He has pale white colored skin and usually wears a black colored vest over a dark blue shirt.

Personality: Trey is very drawn back and shy around other people, usually deciding to be on his own; but even though he's a loner he's always wanted to be able to speak freely to others. He's not weak though, while he's usually quiet and calm around others he also has a hidden side to him that he shelves away,since even though he embraces his personality he feels like he loses control when he lets the urge to kill and to see blood that always fight to come out of him. While reserved to humans he tends to be kind to Pokemon and kids saying that they're "purer" than others.

History:Trey was raised in Black City from a young age, having been abandoned by his father when he was young and being raised by a step dad and his mother he had a lot of missing links. His mother, deciding to marry a man for the money and support didn't take the man's background into consideration.

Because of this both Trey and his mother were beaten and mistreated throughout the years, adding that to the fact that Black City was already a tough city to live in just made it worse. At school Trey was always treated as an outcast, people were afraid of his father's power and treated him as a monster, especially since he had a habit of attracting dark types to him; something that people saw as a bad sign.

When he was around 10 he felt something weird grow in him. The urge to kill others. When he looked at his step father and the kids at school, people walking around streets it all caused him to receive an urge to just see what would happen if he snapped their necks; if he stabbed them, if strangled them.

When he was 12 he and his Sneasel were in their apartment and he finally rebelled against his step father, however the sudden surge caused him to let his urges take over. It felt good, to finally be able to repay the man for all the hurt he had gone through. Unfortunately, his mom walked in, he didn't want to extend to her but as he saw her grab the phone to call the police only one word escaped his mouth "Slash" with that, his Sneasel immediately slashed at his mother's eyes and once he saw the severed arm and the blood on the floor something more awakened, a feeling of excitement and happiness as he ordered his Sneasel to slash more and more.

After that Trey began running away from town to town, now being chased by the police, he tried to learn to control the urge but ended up killing from time to time, he has become more accepting of his urges and his other self as well; though he doesn't look for people to hunt after either.

And with that he decided to enter Dark Arts, finally deciding to let his other personality out and live how he was supposed to live, as someone that didn't have a chance in the world of light.

Pokemon

Sneasel
Scyther
Pansear
Garchomp
Absol

Haze- Accepted, the RP will start in like 10-20mins, just finishing my own post. Sign Ups will always be opened.

YEEEESSS! Now everytime I think of this I get "This is Halloween" (the Marilyn Manson version) stuck in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom